Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nürburgring Challenge

Ok well let me know how long it takes for them to get ahold of you

... just hold on, there's someone at the door. I'll get back to you in a mi..................
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

i guess he's not comming back...

He's scottish, there's not a brawl in the world he can't escape from.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

well as soon as i get home ill find out what the link is for the video. youtube is blocked on this computer... So it will be available in about 3 hours

Quote Originally Posted by FastDriver View Post
    I tried the thrust car, it comes with the salt flats... imposible to drivin on a track, it just spins the tires and blows the engine haha.
    Damn that's a shame haha, i wanted to see how many offs you'd have and what your lap time would be with that thing lol

ok finally got this uploaded for you guys. Sorry it took so long but i have a slow connection here. I had a description all written out for this, but enjoy watching as i get passed by two Pagani Zondas, a Porsche 935 and a Aston Martin DBR9

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSesVFLaIts"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSesVFLaIts[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    He's scottish, there's not a brawl in the world he can't escape from.
    aye, wis wan o' them "stealth" blackhawk choppers parked in ma gaerdin an a bunch ae guys wi' funny accents shoutin' at mi.

Gave 'em a kickin' and sent them packing then decided tae go doon the pub we' ma mates fur a bevvy.

Nane oe them knew why SEALs wid dress up in sojers uniforms and tell me ah wis tae surrender either.

Why sea animals were in helicopters ah don't know, but they canne take a glesgae kiss onywies.

too soon ??
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 05-17-2011 at 02:13 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

well i did my part. now its time to get your videos posted! I hope you all watch the video, it took me about a week to complete this project.

Thanks

wow 26 views, thats pretty sad. I was expecting more people to participate, thats ok. I was going to post another track with a different car like spa or a rally course, but i guess I won't bother haha! Good to know though. I think I'll spend more time on the flight simulator.

FD, you have to appreciate for somone to post ( or be interested ) they have to be ...

in to cars ( well at least that one is most of the readers )
    In to race sims ( less )
    In to rfactor ( less still )
    In to videos of race sims ( getting small sample now )
    and motivated to put the effort in it takes to get a vid and upload it.

On top of that sim vids are boring from my perspective and I suspect many as it's not REAL. Vids of the real cars doing the laps will get attention.

Nice try though and dont stop havin gfun and doing what you like doing.
    A small quantity and quality of appreciation is as good as a bucket full

haha yeah. well i have another youtube user name and my videos have over 50,000 views. I don't see this one getting up there. I searched on Youtube and a lot of people have posted nurburgring lap vids from rfactor. so i guess its nothing special. Anyway, My brother-in-law who passed away, his mother is from Scotland, and my wife and I named our son Scot after her late brother who was also named Scot

"a lot of people" .... well yes when you expand the population to the whole planet you WILL. When you ask it of the UCP membership,then you wont

But as I said, by all means keep posting ones that are interesting.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    aye, wis wan o' them "stealth" blackhawk choppers parked in ma gaerdin an a bunch ae guys wi' funny accents shoutin' at mi.
    Gave 'em a kickin' and sent them packing then decided tae go doon the pub we' ma mates fur a bevvy.
    Nane oe them knew why SEALs wid dress up in sojers uniforms and tell me ah wis tae surrender either.
    Why sea animals were in helicopters ah don't know, but they canne take a glesgae kiss onywies.
    too soon ??
    Haha! ........having lived in the land of Doric for ten years,

that ^^^ didn't go over MY head
    Although humour wasn't their strongpoint nor-east of Dundee.
    Probably why I enjoyed the Western and Southern parts so much.

All I have from rFactor's Nordschliefe is this old video of 2005 Formula 1 car:

http://rcgldr.net/rfr/rfrnrd2005f1.wmv

Thread Information