Thread: Lewis "Crash" Hamilton

Lewis "Crash" Hamilton

Well he's done it again. Not once but twice in less than 20 laps.

And he still thinks he is not in the wrong!

What would happen if the Lotus, Virgin & HRT drivers all decided to make their braking points 5 to 10 meters later than normal and then stick their front wheel into the rear wheel of the car ahead at every corner. And then claim that the other driver was at fault!

"Crash" simply thinks that if he is within less than half a car length behind a leading car that the leading car should give way and get off the racing line. And he also believes that if the lead driver doesn't that any contact is the fault of that leading driver and not his own.

The FIA should be reviewing "Crash's" Super-License as he clearly does not understand what a clean pass is and what responsibilities lie with the overtaking driver.
    Last edited by ringle; 06-12-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Well, I don't like him very much, but at least he always wants to race unlike others...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I can't stand him. He is a good race car driver and he did win the championship but he is extremely cocky and stupid. No one should wreck or even hit their teammate during a race. They are there to help you and not to mess you up. He should watch himself now or else plenty of other drivers will start hating him as well.

Near the middle of the middle of middle England.
    Needs reigning in a bit, he's got the skill but Whitmarsh needs to keep him on a tight leash for the rest of this season else the stewards are going to start taking it out on the team.
    Buying a car and not driving it is like buying a meal and not eating it.

"Oh sh*t, we're going..25!!" - A dear friend of mine.

"Hamweasel" the Tiger Woods of F1.

All said and done the best racing of the day came from Schumi, Webber, and Button, with all credit to Button for his drive. I was just sorry to see Alonzo get screwed again, instead of playing his part in the drama.
    Regards,
    Savageduck

"The machine does not isolate man from the great problems of nature, but plunges him more deeply into them."
    Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

on the flip side :

hes showing that he wont respect your position on the track - hes showen everyone that if theres a gap there he wont play safe

usually that mentality works the other way round (i.e. ill still turn into you so dont even try it ala Senna) doing it lewis's way gets you disqualified from the championship

Quote Originally Posted by W.R. View Post
    Needs reigning in a bit, he's got the skill but Whitmarsh needs to keep him on a tight leash for the rest of this season else the stewards are going to start taking it out on the team.
    Agreed. You could say he takes risks a bit too often.
    Buy a car for you, not for other people

He's good but he certainly is a bit cocky. He thinks he's got it all and to me, it seems, he sometimes believes McLaren is all about him and not him and Button. He took an unnecessary risk yesterday and paid the price for ti.

he needs a 3 race ban atleast, otherwise sooner or later someone will get seriously hurt.
    If it was Schumi who hot cought up in these incidents, i beleive he would have gotten a severe punishment.

i dont understand, why there hasnt been any action taken against him.
    more and above, he keeps thinking that he is like Senna and the other drivers will move over for him.
    ALso in the news, recently he claimed thst he will stay at mclaren as long as they are competitive. Which proves how loyal he is to the team that have been sponsoring him since he was a kid.
    on the other hand i dont beleive he will succeed at red bull against vettel, and obviously not at ferrari while alonso is there.(lets not forget mclaren 2007).
    with this attitude he will eventually get relegated to a mid field team, then he will understand what frustration really means.

Thread Information