Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How old are you? What do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by bk4uyeah
    Will you still be logging on to UCP?
    I hope to, I won't have a computer right away but there are plenty of interent cafe's in Japan, so I'm sure I'll find one close by to where I will live. (in Osaka)
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Im 17 and will start my senior year in highschool after summer. I work construction over the summer but will go to college after highschool to get a degree in a health field,(still undecided). Im currently single but am hoping to change that. Just had two girls over swimming in my pool at 10:30pm so we'll see
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

I'm 11 years old, and i'm a student *cough*slave*cough* at the local primary school. Lifes great

i have just tured 15 on the 24th of may , i go to lincoln high school a good 30 mins away by bus every mornin' and back at the end of the day- i dont have a job yet but next year im might go to uni and study automotive engineering and automotive body so i only get 2 years at high skool yay!!!
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

25 in september, im set to be married in about 2 years i work at a a small biochemical corperation as part time tech support and radiation safety officer. my favorite food is anthing that takes less that 15 minutes to make, my favorite movie is a walk to remember, im a sensiteive guy, i enjoy long walks on the beach and the occasional rodeo clown mishap on tv... so on and so forth
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

18, and I work on cars at home and at the shop... I'll be completely done with school (free school, at least ) within less than a month. I don't see how any relationships are relevent enough to be posted here...

I am 23, 24 june 19th, I have many short term relationships on the weekends

I graduated college about 8 months ago, cant find a job in my field worth a damn. Graduated with a degree in multimedia (computer graphics, art, animation, design, video editing and such). So I now just recently got a job as an insurance agent after getting my insurance license.

i am 15, 16 in december...
    10 month relationship still going strong!
    (wow two smilys! haha)
    moving to sydney at the end of the year.
    hope to ether be a:
    car designer
    run my own tuning house, specalising in preformance upgrades...
    or a profesional trial/downhill mountian biker.
    then there is my dream of WRC champ!

CP: i am honestly jelous! i so love japan...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Whitballz ur the kinda guy that girls like. Not too show offy, funny, and kind! No wonder ur goin so well. Last time I had a g/f it lasted a week...

sounds about right!.... at one stage i was really low self esteem...
    then i found bike riding.... i just worked so hard at it, i got good. then when i saw the dudes riding around showing off, you just pull the same trick, but better and off mostly flat ground, that helps, being able to beat who you hate... enough about that...

oh and it helps to be 6 ft 4 and 100(approx) so im not fat, but i am built...

i guess girls like me.?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Whitballz ur the kinda guy that girls like. Not too show offy, funny, and kind! No wonder ur goin so well. Last time I had a g/f it lasted a week...
    Keep in mind, you guys are facing a completely different age group and mindset of girls... Spastik, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but much of your crowd will most likely turn on the "nice guys" in around four years. There will be a lucky few who keep up the kind spirits, though... keep an eye on those ones

Im 16 finish school in 3 weeks after final exams, and i am trying to get a job att Computing Direct, a computing fern near me.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

wow

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    I'm 11 years old, and i'm a student *cough*slave*cough* at the local primary school. Lifes great
    hey people i am amazed at how young some of you guys are. it is great to see how knowledgable and mature everyone is. i am also amazed at how many of you have or are in long relationships! good work. i got sick of my last one after 3 months

this thread has been a real eye opener for me, thanks to all for responding!!
    "WHEN IT'S GAME TIME, IT'S PAIN TIME TIME BABY! WOOOH" ~ Terry Tate

15, studying stuff at school, Long term relationship.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

id like to hear from Crisis and Matra et Alpine..
    Current favorite cars:
    Viper VenomTT
    Mazda RX8
    Porsche Carrera Gt

Thread Information