Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: are there any cars that can match up?

i only don't like american interiors(no class, no built quality and BORING) - except for cadillac
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Originally posted by motorhead
    i only don't like american interiors(no class, no built quality and BORING) - except for cadillac
    GM is trying to change that a bit... What do you think of the interior in the new Grand Prix? I think that's one of the nicest things GM has put out in a long time.

bp_poes

and your point is ?

bet you have a mullet and your name is billy-ray

Originally posted by BPx
    GM is trying to change that a bit... What do you think of the interior in the new Grand Prix? I think that's one of the nicest things GM has put out in a long time.
    yeah but i don't really see the significance just as yet - its still like those old vipers which cost a bomb but give nothng to the interiors - like the vette like the cobra and many of the high end american super coupe - the sedans are doing better but its still not on par with german or japanese cars - only cadillac at the moment - we have to wait and see how long General Motors is gonna take
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

and they are slow

dont forget slow

Originally posted by motorhead
    yeah but i don't really see the significance just as yet - its still like those old vipers which cost a bomb but give nothng to the interiors - like the vette like the cobra and many of the high end american super coupe - the sedans are doing better but its still not on par with german or japanese cars - only cadillac at the moment - we have to wait and see how long General Motors is gonna take
    One of the largest problems GM has to face first is the percieved lack in quality. Their interiors are actually good quality, as are the rest of the vehicle, but they are often uninspired and so seem cheap.

guytx ?

What are you like 5? shut up already, no boy wants to hear yer gay ass coments anymore.
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

Originally posted by MKielbasa
    One of the largest problems GM has to face first is the percieved lack in quality. Their interiors are actually good quality, as are the rest of the vehicle, but they are often uninspired and so seem cheap.
    no - but its not as good as german or japanese cars - its good to americans yes but not to the world - but i love american cars i have to say - work on their interiors and they will be good
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

How can somebody claim american made is best when they have only driven cars either made in america, or cars designed for the american market? And why is a 15 year old driving anything? And calling people gay-ass?
    Just silly if you ask me...
    Oh, yeah, american interiors aren't up to scratch either on the world stage, which is a shame.

its really funny

with the subaru as an example

The rest of the world gets the 2.0 litre STi which is amazing.

but for the american market which have the mind set that if its no big motor its not coolor fast or what ever you hill billies believe.

so what they have to give the yanks a 2.5 litre just so they will buy it.

Talking

Originally posted by Nildo
    How can somebody claim american made is best when they have only driven cars either made in america, or cars designed for the american market? And why is a 15 year old driving anything? And calling people gay-ass?
    Just silly if you ask me...
    Oh, yeah, american interiors aren't up to scratch either on the world stage, which is a shame.
    finally someone with good sense
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

hey

Anyone that hasnt ever driven before they were 16 is just an idiot, i may have driven more than a usual 15 yr old but still everyone should have some practice before they are 16. And i can call anyone gay ass i want too,
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

Chev, unfortunately you saying you are proud to be an american reflects very badly on the other 260 million odd US citizens. I dont believe they would be proud of you! How does calling somebody a gay-ass prove american cars are best? Or that you even have anything worthwhile to say?

I saw yesterday as an prize in a raffle a car that really backed up a lot of the arguments on this page. A ford f250 pick up. have you guys seen the size of this thing?! It looks just right for a small team of construction workers, but US citizens use it for every day transport. Totally wasteful. And as motorhead suggests, a crap interior.

the only thing small

they have to be big for the ego's

Originally posted by Nildo
    Chev, unfortunately you saying you are proud to be an american reflects very badly on the other 260 million odd US citizens. I dont believe they would be proud of you! How does calling somebody a gay-ass prove american cars are best? Or that you even have anything worthwhile to say?

I saw yesterday as an prize in a raffle a car that really backed up a lot of the arguments on this page. A ford f250 pick up. have you guys seen the size of this thing?! It looks just right for a small team of construction workers, but US citizens use it for every day transport. Totally wasteful. And as motorhead suggests, a crap interior.
    Unfortunately, resorting to name-calling seems to be the only way to deal with the 13 year olds that start these threads that have no basis. I don't see you going after guyt_x for bringing up such stupid points, and yet you have no problem giving ChevySucks a hard time for what he says. Let's not try to be TOO biased now.

Funny thing about interiors... I've noticed that when people criticisize them (not even talking about just American ones here), asking them why it's so "bad" usually results in a blank stare. I doubt any people here will be able to give any hard proof why the interior of any other car is so much better than an American car or vice versa.

Thread Information