View Poll Results: Are you a high profile individual that takes pictures of food on cars?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

0 0%
  • No.

2 66.67%
  • Maybe...

1 33.33%

Thread: Any high profile people on UCP that enjoy Food on cars?

Any high profile people on UCP that enjoy Food on cars?

I had just heard about the Google executive on the SVT Performance Forums.

I would imagine we have quite a few here as well, because after all, this is the "Ultimate Car Page".

If so, I invite you to place a food representing the origins of your car on your car.

Now obviously, directly on your car is your choice and it's all for laughs.

If you are a high profile individual among us that can literally buy Jay Leno's garage and wish to remain anonymous feel free to use the Poll at the top.
    Last edited by .M.; 12-19-2012 at 09:25 AM.

I have often wondered the same thing, i know there's more to the forums than schmucks like me that only own a decade old Saturn

the only thing that regularly lands on my cars is digested food, aka s..t. So even if I was high profile, I would fill out: NO
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I once baked an egg on the bonnet of my car after a long/fast autobahn drive in 30-ish degrees temperature. Does this count?

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    I once baked an egg on the bonnet of my car after a long/fast autobahn drive in 30-ish degrees temperature. Does this count?
    you need to be high ranking and there is no picture....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Damn. All the previous drivers at the car-sharing service I use must be pretty important people because the cars are universally covered in dog claw marks.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Isn't there a variation of the Egg Nogg test where you need to buy a quart of milk and photograph it with your car?

Somewhere has something to do with custard as well, I think. That's probably where it started.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Thread Information