Thread: Most of the 100 most beautiful cars have coke-bottle styling

Most of the 100 most beautiful cars have coke-bottle styling

For coke-bottle styling the car is narrower at the center than at the ends. Preferably both when looked from the top and from the sides
    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coke_bottle_styling"]Coke bottle styling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

As for the most beautiful cars of all time it depends on tastes but a nice compilation can be found here
    GRMs Top 100 Most Beautiful Cars: Grassroots Motorsports forum: Grassroots Motorsports Magazine
    and here
    The 100 most beautiful cars: 100-81 - Telegraph

So maybe coke-bottle styling is so appealing as it relates to living organisms?

The list is definitely subjective bc i don't agree with most of it but i see a lot of variety and a little too much squared off american styling

Intriguing given "coke bottle" shaped cars were pre-dating classic coke bottle shape I'm not sure the point is coming from the right direction.
    I'd say the classic lines we love in cars are because they have similar flow as the female form and from a time when men made all the choices NOT because of Coca-Cola

AND I'm sure the Coca-Cola bottle shape was a hit because it mirrored the ideal female body shape of the era ( the later 20s on coke bottles, not the original )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    I'd say the classic lines we love in cars are because they have similar flow as the female form and from a time when men made all the choices NOT because of Coca-Cola
    Indeed.

The end.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Cheers Ferrer, so can we start posting pics of the female form and vote for which ones are legends ?
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Cheers Ferrer, so can we start posting pics of the female form and vote for which ones are legends ?
    Please, do carry on.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Please, do carry on.
    out of the 100 most beautiful female shapes, 100 resembled the coke bottle. (And the working title of the famous film was: Et Dieu crea le Cokebottle, later changed into La Femme).
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information