Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bentley Flying Spur 2013-

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Delft
    Posts
    4,196

    Bentley Flying Spur 2013-

    THE ALL-NEW BENTLEY FLYING SPUR

    • Ultimate high luxury sedan with unrivalled performance
    • New Flying Spur brings more comfort and refinement
    • Fastest, most powerful four-door Bentley model ever
    • Sleek and elegant new styling
    • Contemporary cabin design with traditional hand-crafted luxury
    • Lighter overall despite enhanced specification
    • Connectivity and infotainment with own Wi-Fi hotspot
    • Global debut at Geneva Motor Show 2013


    (Crewe, 20th February 2013) Bentley establishes a new luxury performance sedan benchmark with the launch of the new Flying Spur. With its unrivalled blend of effortless driveability, exquisite luxury and craftsmanship, sculpted design and state-of-the-art technology, the new Flying Spur takes the worldwide success of its iconic predecessor further. Bentley’s most powerful four-door model ever makes its global debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show on 5th March.



    It has lost it's "Continental" name, so I thought a new thread was needed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Delft
    Posts
    4,196
    Bentley Flying Spur #2
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Delft
    Posts
    4,196
    For now
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,472
    From the A-pillar back looks excellent. But I'm not sure the Continental's styling cues in the front mate too well with the rest of car.

    A shame.

    I guess will have to continue saving up for a Mulsanne.

    Or something.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Posts
    4,133
    Generally an attractive car...but lacks a little of Bentley's usual brutal substance and frankly looks just a little too svelte and blah for a Bentley. The side profile looks like an Audi. Don't get me wrong - I like the shape - it's just doesn't suit a Bentley. I am glad they kept Bentley's usual front fascia theme, though, and the largish sail panel and sculped little quarter panel "muscle bulge" are the high points.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

    Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Delft
    Posts
    4,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    From the A-pillar back looks excellent. But I'm not sure the Continental's styling cues in the front mate too well with the rest of car.
    That's funny, I think the front fits nicely with the rest of the car, but I'm not sure about the back. Those rear lights seem a bit out of place.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
    Generally an attractive car...but lacks a little of Bentley's usual brutal substance and frankly looks just a little too svelte and blah for a Bentley. The side profile looks like an Audi. Don't get me wrong - I like the shape - it's just doesn't suit a Bentley. I am glad they kept Bentley's usual front fascia theme, though, and the largish sail panel and sculped little quarter panel "muscle bulge" are the high points.
    It's predecessor was as blend as it could be, this looks to me like a major improvement.
    But off course the Mulsanne beats this by miles.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Posts
    4,133
    I agree...depending on which Mulsanne the Azure is my quinessential Bentley
    An it harm none, do as ye will

    Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Duell View Post
    That's funny, I think the front fits nicely with the rest of the car, but I'm not sure about the back. Those rear lights seem a bit out of place.
    It is distinctive.

    At least it doesn't look like a massively expensive Avensis anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
    I agree...depending on which Mulsanne the Azure is my quinessential Bentley
    Brooklands.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Posts
    4,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Brooklands.
    Good choice.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

    Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    where the oranges grow
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
    I agree...depending on which Mulsanne the Azure is my quinessential Bentley
    I'll be holding off for the Mulsanne-Azure, personally.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 05:32 PM
  2. Sultan of Brunei!!
    By lfb666 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:58 AM
  3. Bentley Continental Flying Spur by Mansory
    By jorismo in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 08:36 AM
  4. Bentley Flying Spur - OVER 200mph at nardo. Not bad for a 4-seater :)
    By Matra et Alpine in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 01:45 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •