Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

Theres obviously been a lot of activity since i was last on, so here i go trying to adress some of it......

GuyT-X, you have nothing further to add to the conversation, you are nothing more than an aggrivated man and you need to learn the rules of this forum. We are talking politics, we are not talking how much american cars suck. The comments you made about the dutch were completely incomprehensible and also completely racist, it's like calling you an apartheid lover. Get over your seemingly ill-placed anger toward americans because of their cars, and come back when you can string two sentences together that don't involve the words "american cars" and "Suck."

Now onto ChevySucks. Good on you for your patriotism, but in all seriousness, you need to calm down. Sure, there were 'Kid's Parents " killed in the WTC attacks, and yes, they were a symbol of freedom, but more people are killed yearly, including the kids themselves, by soldiers, both of your own country and otherwise, that aren't telvised or 85 floors up. America will bounce back, for sure, but for the moment a lot of americans seem to be consumed with finding who did this rather than why and how. you freed Afghanistan, good for you, but you left a shambles, and did not really wipe out all you could of, you just steamrolled your way through in search of Osama Bin Laden, and had little care for anything else. Then along came Iraq, which stands out like a sore thumb among your recent military battles, and your need to get rid of a dictator, good call, too bad, when you had your first chance back in 90/91, you didn't pull through, YOU left him there to torture and crush the uprising. Shame on you for that.

I fear that when you join the Marines that more blind patriotism will be injected into the U.S. Military, and more of these seemingly unprovoked attacks against Jewish, American and Western Targets will continue. And for the record, i do agree that is a bad thing.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

tell that to...

tell that to all the inocent women and children that where killed in the fighting.

so what will you do when some one drops a nuke on america ?

hmmm

what u gonna do ?

u people arnt untouchable.....

and its comming.

cos if you people came into my country looking crap that wasnt there and kill my wife and kids Id ride the nuke in my self.

you people are so close minded.

but I dont pity you

its time you people reaped what you sow

will actually be comical all your V8's will run on plutonium hehehe

this is for Guyt_x

Well it's nice to see you've headed my comments...
    Stop making an ass of yourself and come back when you either have something constructive or less derogotary to say.
    In all seriosuness you need to have a long hard look at yourself before you write your comments and say "do i really want to make a fool of myself today?"
    You aren't a terrorist yourself are you?
    I suggest concilling regardless.

and what team are you playing for

you like innocent people dying ?

How do you know we just steamrolled through afghganistan have you been there since we went in? i dont think so, and the reason in 1990 and 91 why we didnt take out iraq was because we didnt have the right president in office to jus end it right and there, plus the other countries wouldnt let us. What innocent people are you talking about that get killed yearly that we dont know about? quit makin shit up, yer also an idiot for saying we dont know how or why 9/11 happened when we do, we know who did it how and why. You really said nothing in that long paragraph that did anything for this thread. And i hope that when i do go into the USMC i do inject a ton of partriotism, anyone in the military should be full of patriotism, everyone. I'll serve my county and do whatever they want me to do.

Guytx, what are you some kind of terrorist, i agree with ibrakeforrainbows on that one, you sound like one, and no one is nukin this country, no one is dumb enough to, if anyone nuked us we would have another 50 nukes to answer to it, which would be a bad decision. No body wants a nuclear war to break out, one nuke after another would go flying and everyone would end up dead.. You need to jus shut up about a nuke hittin america, and quit bein such an ass.
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

bitch

if you could get your head out of your ass for 2 seconds and realise that when you antaganise smaller coutrieswho have nothing to loose, especially extremist countries like korea and muslim nation you are messing with people who dont care.

I dont want to see any one nuked including america but everyone can see it comming except you people. I a country started rolling its tanks into my country and bombing place(even if they are military strong holds) you dont just kill inocent people.

Now think about this carefully ok, take one muslim who has been raised from birthto believe that if he dies serving his cause he will get a hundred wives and all that then add one family that was murdered by american troops.

and what do u have ?

=one person who will do exaclty what he is told by some crazy leader(who is still at large cos americans couldnt find there own ass with two hands a flash light).

and this crazy person sets off a nuke in new york.

who are you people going to send 50 nukes back at ??????????

the rubble that is now iraq ?????

u see once the nuke goes off, america wount care about retaliation cos u will all be dead, and the ones who are alive wount want the army pissing off any more little countries.

May i just make a small comment here and point out that i have seen no credible link between Al-Qaeda (Or any terrorist organisations, minus the Ba'ath party) which have links to Iraq and Saddam Hussein.

Guyt_x, these people do care what there doing, you can't just blow yourself up thinking "Oh, Did i leave my stove on?" you'd be foolish if you thought that. But in reality here people, there will always be organisations that are going to be pissed off with the way things are, thats just the way things are, and thats life.

As for Korea (northern, i might add) they've been screaming out for attention recently, maybe they started SARS???

please go here and take a look

http://www.alternet.org/story.html?StoryID=16274

please go to that address and read all the crap they lied about.

what the

What are you stupid, America has brought so much proof that Al Qaeda does have links with Iraq and Sadaam that it isnt even funny, its jus that nobody wants to listen. Iraq has given that terrorist group money, safe harbor, and weapons, like ive said many times before... And guytx yer stupid jus stop talking please...

Chevysucks and Guyt are both clearly adolescents with idealist views. Im not American but would rather live in their society than one run by communism, a dictatorship or a Muslim government. The US reasons for invading Iraq may be unclear but it is to simpistic to put them down to either weapons of mass destruction or oil. That they ousted a tyrannical dictator who not only butchered his own and other people but cynically let his poulation starve and die of lack of health care while building palaces all over Iraq is something that the world should be thankful of. This does not automatically mean that the US has to take on every other countries problems. Ideally everyone should live together happily and take care of each other. Thats being an idealist. In reality we can only afford to take on that which in some way concerns us. Or we would donate all of our money to all charities or none at all. As for the dead Iraqi civillians, thank the US that they spent billions of dollars developing weapons that could be targetted so accurately. If the US wanted to kill Iraqi civillians they could have carpet bombed Bahgdad with dumb bombs from waves of B52s and left nothing but desert. Much cheaper with less risk of their own personel. Its amuses me to see Iraqi civillians now protesting in their streets against the people who liberated them from a regime that would have forbidden such a thing and in all probability sought them out and executed them and their families. Aaahh the taste of freedom!Chevysucks may be interested to know that Jews (Israelis) are not Christians. One thing to be sure of that religion is to blame for all of this. Christianity, Moslem, Jew, Hindu or whatever. The only ones that seem to be placid are Buddhists but Im sure they are no more blind than the rest. Finally Guyt has just about alienated everyone with his childish ill concieved ramblings. Come back when youve grown up mate.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

And guytx yer stupid jus stop talking please...

is that the only point you could come up with ?

nothing has been found in iraq that even resembles 'womd'
    dont you feel guilty for supporting a nation that killed innocent women and children

Listen dont get me wroung I think they should kill all those silly gooses in iraq who cause trouble by trying to blow stuff up.

but you cant just do it with out any proof, eg lets go in there kill everyone level an entire nation and then hope we find something.

which they havent......

still waiting.........

nope still havent found one single thing.

hmmmm

lots of sorry letters to families...

eg
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear Mr Iraq'ie man

We over in the United States of America are really awfully sorry about killing your wife and child. I know you must really hate us, but please dont be upset that we actually killed them for no reason at all Im sure someday we will descover 'womd' but untill then we are just going to occupi your country, because we dont actually know what we are doing.

P.S
    We might have to take all your oil, we will do this by making sure that we install someone in power who will give it to us cheap cheap.

P.S.S
    I know you have running water and food and stuff but we really dont care.

Your sincerly
    Murders of Innocent People(and who need cheap oil)

thankyou crisis

Thanks for that insight on the whole subject, it was pretty good. Im not an idealist though so that may be why im a so called "adolesence" in it. I knew that jews were not christians, and i knew this was some part all because of religion, and it is wrong to base the war on jus weapons of mass destruction or on jus oil, its not about jus either one of those, but for many reasons some of which you mentioned. GUYTX you are an idiot, that letter you jus made up is a perfect exampl of it, you are jus a guy who hates America and its people jus because, you cant tell me we were spose to let the twin towers go, and all the other threats, that isnt happening herre in the land of the free, we will defend our rights as free people. You need to be quiet once again, nobody wants to hear what you have to say.

but america has been stealing there oil

they are onlyto quote you:
    ---------------
    we will defend our rights as free people.
    ---------------
    thats all they doing.

I think its great that a little nation has the balls to stand up to a country who tries to forcs its will on others.

and killing inocent women and children just because you cant find the people who blew up the twin towers

IS NOT RIGHT!!!!

GET IT STUPID

YOU CANT KILL INOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    May i just make a small comment here and point out that i have seen no credible link between Al-Qaeda (Or any terrorist organisations, minus the Ba'ath party) which have links to Iraq and Saddam Hussein.
    The documents and computer files seized during the Special Forces/Kurdish cooperative effort in northern Iraq are still being reviewed for intelligence. Those involved in the fighting say that al Qaeda operatives (harbored by the sympathetic Ansar al Islam terrorist group) were indeed killed in those firefights.

More recently:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../27/walq27.xml

who cares if he is linked to satan.

I talking about killing inoccent people

Thread Information