Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

If you dont like the thread get out then, and Clinton was the suckiest president maybe ever, his personal life problems along with his wussy like attitude didnt work. Someone tries to kill the last president so whats he do, umm send 1-2 Tomahawk missles to em, yeah that'll teach em! He was an idiot, American cars are the best and thats not an opinion its a fact, and i find nothing wrong with loving this country as much as i do, any other American would say the same thing.This is the best country ever. If you lived herre you would know.
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

Originally posted by ChevySucks
    If you dont like the thread get out then, and Clinton was the suckiest president maybe ever, his personal life problems along with his wussy like attitude didnt work. Someone tries to kill the last president so whats he do, umm send 1-2 Tomahawk missles to em, yeah that'll teach em! He was an idiot, American cars are the best and thats not an opinion its a fact, and i find nothing wrong with loving this country as much as i do, any other American would say the same thing.This is the best country ever. If you lived herre you would know.
    If america just stops supporting Israel with guns and money a lot of the problems like attacks on presidents will be solved, the whole moslim world is behind the palestinians, so if Israel is the enemy america is the enemy, your leaders are the cause of the agression against america. If you just understand that, but I dont think you do.
    There is nothing wrong with loving your country, but you also got to see the bad sides of it, and your president is one of them.

and about the cars, lets discus them somewhere else.
    Racing is life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

America right now has the best leader there ever has been. And our alliance with Israel will not go away. If anyone is familiar with the bible you would know that Israeli people are gods chosen people, and our president right now is a christian who beleives in this. We will protect them with everything we have if we must. Thats jus a thought for you. We have an alliance with them jus like any other country has an alliance with anyone else. It is no different. The reason we get all these attacks is not because we back Israel but it is because America is known to have many christian people, and the middle east doesnt like that at all, we are the devil to them, America is the great satan to them, they would like to see every last American die, even the babies, it doesnt matter to them...

I'd rather talk about women, sex, cars, money, soccer, tennis...

Politics are frustrating, disapointing and depressing, especially if you live in a 3rd world country like I do.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Originally posted by ChevySucks
    America right now has the best leader there ever has been. And our alliance with Israel will not go away. If anyone is familiar with the bible you would know that Israeli people are gods chosen people, and our president right now is a christian who beleives in this. We will protect them with everything we have if we must. Thats jus a thought for you. We have an alliance with them jus like any other country has an alliance with anyone else. It is no different. The reason we get all these attacks is not because we back Israel but it is because America is known to have many christian people, and the middle east doesnt like that at all, we are the devil to them, America is the great satan to them, they would like to see every last American die, even the babies, it doesnt matter to them...
    In western europe also live a lot of christians, I'm a christian to, but we aren't attacked by those moslims. Why is that?
    Maybe if you look at the way american soldiers are behaving in Iraq at the moment, they search regular people on the streets for weapons, which I can understand, it's for their own safety, but it's the way they treat the Iraqies. They tie their hands on the back, put a bag over their heads and let them sit in the sun. If they just tread them a little nicer, the people get a bit more respect for the soldiers and they wont attack them.

There may be many christians there, but it is not known for that like America is. That is thought to be our only religion by much of the middle east. And what iraqies were we treating like this? Maybe the ones who were part of the terrorist groups and deserve to be shot, i think puttin a bag over their heads and tying their hands behind their back is being nice for what should be done to them. We dont treat the civilians of iraq that way. And if we were just "nice" as you say, to who the terrorist, yeah they would probably jus give up on attacking then wouldnt they, NOT, they hate us and always will no matter what we do. Being nice wont do a damn thing.

It;s true what you said about terrorists, ofcourse tread them nice is not the way to take on terrorist, but the people of Iraq, and I mean the normal people, not the terrorists, are getting sick of America because they are treaded like terrorists. I saw it on the news last week, there where just normal people not any terrorsts.

Let me ask you this

When you saw that on the news if in fact you did, do you yerself know they have nothin to do with any terrorist, did you talk to them and they told you straight up they were jus normal civilians that had nothing to do with terrorist, no i dont think so. We only treat people like that that have something to do with terrorists. Not normal people. We dont treat normal people of iraq like that.

Well there where woman and children with them, but I don't know what kind of sick brain those Iraqies have, using woman and children as terrorists to attack american forces, but oke. What I was trying to say is that I think moslims do not hate america because of number of christians living there but because of americans attitude towards moslims, and the way Americans treat the people of Iraq is just an example.

and because

the americans are stealing there oil by force.

and I also think moslims dont like the stupidity of americans who invade a country and kill hundreds of there people because they are looking for alledged weapons of mass destruction.

they still looking for them arnt they.

hmm I wonder if they dont find any weapons will they bring all the people they killed back to life....

umm.. no

they will proburaly just make sure they have some one in power who will give them discount oil.

Remember people, George Bush is a chrisitan, he promotes good will toward men, peace on earth, and even prayer....YEAH RIGHT!
    Now i don't mean to be mean to christians here (Catholic right here) but i have to admit a lot of the worlds problems stem from an ill-understanding of other cultures. I couldn't tell you how to perform a Japanese tea ceremony and i doubt you could tell me the exact recipe for Damper (Aussie Bush Bread, don't ask) but i do try to understand other cultures. What i have noticed in the case of most american wars was that, even if the opposition was wrong in it's thought pattern, they were against americas thinking and hence America didn't like them. Case in point: Vietnam. Touchy issue i know, but from my (Admittidly) limited knowledge of proceedings, America was only fighting to try and prevent the spread of communism throughout S.E. Asia. And americans are notorious for their ill-treatment of people after a war. They just expect that everyone would go dancing in the streets, not really thinking that they had toppled most systems of government in their chosen target and people would run rampant. Donald rumsfeld is quoted as saying that they didn't expect such a clean up operation after Iraq, and i'm sure they'll expect some reward for it from the Iraqi people. Lifting the Oil Embargo people? And remember, a big percentage of american voters are Jewish......... but i thought we were talking of iraq, or is it American Foreign policy in general?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

i wish

if america couldnt screw small countries over for cheap oil it would also help cos then they wouldnt make stupid big engined cars.

americans suck ass

Re: i wish

Originally posted by guyt_x
    if america couldnt screw small countries over for cheap oil it would also help cos then they wouldnt make stupid big engined cars.

americans suck ass
    Your comments do nothing but underline the quality of other people's comments in this conversation.

kay thanks

brilliant point

sorry I made mention of something bad about america.

I forgot people still want to be james dean especialy the dutch

guyt x

I think im definetly tired of your gay ass remarks about America, they are sumthing that would come from a brain dead 5 year old. Just shut up man. What Bush did by taking out the regime in iraq helped everyone. Like i've said before, it was only a matter of time before he turned into another hitler, this is exactly how hitler started off. And if anyone wants that to happen they should be shot, twice. How is this about oil when if we wanted all the oil we could have taken it over back in say 90' or 91 or 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 00..... Didnt happen, it was the terrorist attack that everyone is seeming to forget, where kids parents were killed, innocent people were killed, thousands of em. And i hope we build what we have planned right now, the tallest buildings in the world, right herre in the United States of America, in New York. That lil sucker punch that came in from the back isnt gonna stun us, and those terrorist messed with the wrong damn people, cause i know when i turn 18 and graduate im goin straight into the USMC and servin my country and kick anyones ass who messes with it. And about the weapons of mass destruction, how do you know they didnt move them outta the country during that whole time when we werent alowed to look anywhere, and why wouldnt he let us go anywhere? Im not thinkin he didnt want us to see his giant marshmellow making machine. He was hiding something.. Even if we dont find any of them the war was still justified because sadaam was a lil bitch and killed innocent people, his own people, was running the country like a tyrant, and was working with terorist which were against Americans which makes him jus as bad as them.....

Thread Information