Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

yer gay guy tx

Who the hell said we were killing innocent people, we havent killed anyone that didnt try and kill us, yer an idiot. And to the link of al queada, therre were documents recently found that had the location of the CIA headquarters the FBI headquarters and many other important buildings in the US, what were they doing with those? Planning a feild trip herre, i dont think so, they were getting more targets for another attack. And those documents were iraq's and the al quaeda terrorist groups... Weird how they have the same stuff huh??
    Proud to be an American. The few the proud The United States Marines!

ok girlie man

what you arnt understanding is america is feed their citizens so much DISINFORMATION that you people would believe jesus was responsible for 9/11.

did you even bother to see how many incocent women and children where killed in bombing raids and attack when the troops where moving into iraq?????

The FBI and CIA are all contolled by the same organization.

It is actually hard to believe there are such fickle minded people out there like you.

you are very patriotic and thats a good thing, but dont be dumb and believe all that crap the "press machine" is feeding you.

you must remeber you are only going on the facts that america has given you.

why did the 9/11 attacks happen any way ???

some body must of pissed off somebody off....... for that extreme to be taken.

america is going to get its shit pushed in again in a big way so if I was you I would get out before you start glowing.

Big fan of X Files were you Guyt? Maybe you are right. We should have let Saddam alone to oppress his people and consign them to third world status, shunned by the world while he moves from palace to palace and lets his sons kill and rape who they choose. These are really good people the Husseins after all. They only invade neighbouring countries every 10 or so years. Im sure he had learnt his lesson. Thats why he needed all of those bunkers to hide in while his people took the heat up on the surface. Women and children still would have died but not by Americas hand. Then while we all stuck our collective heads in the sand, our asses could be sticking up ripe for the taking.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

if inocent people must die

then they must

pity the USA doesnt take an interest in other countries that are at war with each other and rulled by evil dictators.

funny how iraq was the only one with oil.

but thats just a silly coincedence hey

if america is helping them ..why them

and why not other coutnries....

you people are so dumb

smell the proganda

but then again this happen with the germans as well.

thankyou crisis

Thanks for what you said. it was all right, guytx is the most retarded person i've ever heard from, and ive already told you why we went after iraq and not another country, and why should
    America take on all the problems of the world, thy arent all our problems, and what the hell you talkin about with the germans? i dont remember them having oil..? And im never moving outta this country, and we wont be glowing either, isnt gonna happen, and i beleive what my president tells me, the press is retarded i dont listen to them, i listen to the government, and the reason 9/11 happened wasnt because we pissed someone off, that had nothing to do with it, we didnt piss anyone off, they jus hate americans, period, dats it..

Re: if inocent people must die

Originally posted by guyt_x
    pity the USA doesnt take an interest in other countries that are at war with each other and rulled by evil dictators.
    You seem to forget something called Kosovo. And who it was that spearheaded NATO operations there.

The US has no interest in the Israel/Palestinian conflict?

Liberia?

Re: Re: if inocent people must die

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Guibo
    [B]

The US has no interest in the Israel/Palestinian conflict?

Where the hell did that spring from? of course they have an intrest, they have a large population of jewish people in America, and the goverment needs to keep them happy as well as try to keep the peace.

Liberia? I really don't think the U.S. could give a toss about whats going on. Liberia isn't a Dictatorship, isn't a "Terrorist" nation and thus America would have no intrest there. Need I say More? one word : Somalia.

Guyt_x, you are a child who is pissed becasue people like ChevySucks has a differing opinion (Or Conspiracy theory) to yourself. You need to learn taht preaching to someone as patriotic as Chevy is akin to teaching a brick wall to tap dance.

Chevy, I think (Big think here) that Guy may have been talking WW2 with the germans. And i'm just inquiring, how did you come up with the (Really unpatriotic) ChevySucks? shouldn't you be rallying behind car makers (And other American businesses) due to the fallout in the economy from 9/11, even if most of theri product is made in Mexico or Canada?

From what i've seen in this thread it is basically Guyt_x pulling at the heart strings and throwing out really wacky theories, and ChevySucks waffling on about how good America is at world politics and how he supports his president 100%. All in all this is a meaningless thread because both of the countries you guys live in are democracies, which allow you to voice your opinions like this. And the fact that Moderators like me can just sit here and read your posts without hitting the "remove thread" button shows how patient this website is. start coming up with more facts or more Hard evidence Guyt_x, and try to understand ChevySucks, otherwise i'll be the first to that button.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Re: Re: Re: if inocent people must die

IBrake4Rainbows:
    I was merely questioning guyt x's stance that the US only gets involved if oil is at stake. Clearly that is not true.

The US may have no interest in Liberia (aside from the fact that Liberia was established by former slaves from the US and has looked to the US for guidance), so why is Bush considering deploying US troops there? Why was Bush adamant that Charles Taylor needed to step down?

I knew guytx was meaning WW2, i jus didnt know what that had to do with anything?!? And my patriotism is not shown by my opinion of one car company, if it came to it i would take a chevy over any other junk import. I jus find ford cars and trucks more reliablw and faster. Jus for you though, i'll change my name. And thank you guiba for backin me on the subject of America not going after places jus for therre oil, therre has been many other places we've gone after that dont have oil, weird huh?

this is the politics forum .....therfore..

we talk about politics

I queit enjoy this forum

I get to ask embarrissing questions to people I would normally talk about cars with.

--------------
    and to IBrake4Rainbows

I understand you are a moderater and stuff and I will try to keep it civil.
    --------------

if the price of petrol went up dramatically in a short space of time

would american drivers not be stuffed?

Thankyou Guyt_x, i really appreciate your efforts.

I could have sworn that we have already gone over this though, yes they would be stuffed, but this was not the reason for the war, it may have had a small impact but that would be it.

As for Junk Imports, i hear that. In New Zealand (Where I am) a huge chunk of the new car market is dominated by cheap japanese offshoots that the japanese have finished with, but we only just get. We get cheap skylines and Imprezas, but we also get Nissan Cubes and Honda StepWgn (No misprint, thats how they spell it). Hell, even our BMW came from Japan!

Guibo, the Liberia situation was me going off half-cocked. I recently watched a bit of BBC/CNN in my spare time (I'm on school Holidays) and it turns out america does give a stuff about Liberia. Go Figure!?

BTW, i also managed to catch a story on how a Commitee has cleared Blair of any Misleading in the Follow up to the war, maybe they were justified........

YEAH

Yeah did you all hear bout America getting ready to send troops to liberia, wow, they dont have oil, odd huh. What stupid reason will you have now for us going into liberia? We do care bout other countries problems, and the war wasnt about oil, this is jus more proof of that.

properganda (or however you spell) is wonderfull thing

i dont care if the america send troops to new zealand as long as they dont start killing innocent people who cars what they do

but if they kill inocent people then americans are gonna get there shit pushed in.

--------------------------------
    IBrake4Rainbows
    I find it funny that i get repremanded for boring stuff
    but on other forums where people are swearing like crazy nothign is said about it.

There are levels of tolerance i have. Tolerance for swearing i can deal with, but tolerance for small-minded Conspiracy theorists is something i have none of, as i have no tolerance for poor speelers like misefl.

It's spelt Propaganda, i believe.

And i think France would have more of a bone to pick with NZ than America (anyone remember the Rainbow warior?), even though Nz did officially oppose the war.....

Good on America for spotting a trouble spot like Liberia and trying to defuse Civil War. I'm quite stunned of their foresight, but is it really just to try and get a foothold into the African nations, or something less sinister.....

ok

ho hum

Thread Information