Thread: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670 R-SV GT1 2010

Lamborghini Murciélago LP670 R-SV GT1 2010

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV GT1

New Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV for the FIA GT1 World Championship 2010 from REITER ENGINEERING.

The new REITER Lamborghini LP670 R-SV can be unveiled to the public only a few months after the street version was officially presented in Geneva. The new Lamborghini GT1 race car is presented to the public at the 24-hours of Spa. The car is based on the production Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 model. It is equipped with a new, more powerful 6.5 V12 engine producing 670 PS/493 kW (without restrictor), which propels the wild bull with a torque of 660 Nm (@ 6,500 rpm). The FIA-ECU from Magneti Marelli regulates the engine control.

The REITER Lamborghini P670 R-SV is designed and manufactured to comply with the FIA 2010 regulations. The FIA allows only 6 automobile brands to be nominated. The race car is targeting to be nominated for the GT World Championship.

The GT1 machine from REITER measures 4800 mm in length and is 2058 mm wide. The total weight is only 1,150 kg (+ ballast to correspond with the FIA 2010 regulations).

A complete carbon outer skin clothes the Lamborghini racer. Its new visual appearance is unmistakable – extreme and uncompromising. The significantly modified aerodynamics improves the aerodynamic efficiency compared to its predecessor the Murciélago R-GT.

In addition, the engineers could also improve the suspension geometry. Compared to its forerunner, the new suspension geometry with modified roll-centre height and improved steering geometry, modified track width and re-engineered suspension components characterise the new Lamborghini race car.

The race braking system, comprised of carbon discs and pads, was also re-engineered and is now equipped with superior cooling.

FIA GT Championship - News
    Last edited by carreragt10; 07-26-2009 at 10:21 AM.
    Sorry if I cannot express myself correctly, but I don't know English as good as I want, so my answers will probably be the same in many cases.

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV GT1 #02
    Sorry if I cannot express myself correctly, but I don't know English as good as I want, so my answers will probably be the same in many cases.

Where did you get those shots?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Some of them are here:
    Royal Automobile Club of Belgium
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    Where did you get those shots?
    FIA GT Championship - Gallery

How does the weight compare to the others?

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    perdy cars. cargirl like!
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV GT1 #03

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV GT1 #04

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV GT1 #05

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV GT1 #06

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670 R–SV GT1 #07

excuse me, what is the top speed of this car? i mean this lamborghini r-sv car?
    some other website says that lamborghini murcielago le mans version cannot reach 200+ mph. is it true??

Thread Information