Thread: Forgot My Password

Forgot My Password

Hey, its johnnynumfiv, i wiped my internet presets by accident, and it took out all preset passwords. i haven't had to log in in a while and i forgot it. Please help.

You can have the password mailed to you from the login page, just submit the mail-address you entered when you created the account.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I tried that, it said that the server didn't recognize my email, then I tried to email you, and it said it was not a valid email.

it has to be the e-mail adress you entered when you registered for the site.I had the same problem , so.....

I had to make another account because the backup that i made was messed up, so i have put my email addy in the forgot my password thing, and have got nothing. Can someone give me my password please? Matra, please PM me so i can prove this is me.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv2
    I had to make another account because the backup that i made was messed up, so i have put my email addy in the forgot my password thing, and have got nothing. Can someone give me my password please? Matra, please PM me so i can prove this is me.
    I had already when you first raised it.
    Your e-mail is 'close' to the one you're using here but not quite the same.
    I thought my original hint would have directed you to the correct email address - that being a more secure way than just mailing you and letting you in. After all NO PROOF in what you've posted so far that you are who you say you are
    Talk to me on messenger, so I can verify some details and we can clear it up.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information