Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: who listens to metal

i dont really listen to any matal but id rather listen to it over hip hop and rap.

Remember you cant spell the work crap without the word rap
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

who listens to metal
    well after driving to work in the morning after i shut off my car it makes a tinging sound, does that cout? and my transmission whines...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

I often relax to a soothing piece of aluminium.
    Thanks for all the fish

i always sleep listening metal
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by Delmaster
    why do you all like Rammstein? They are famous and popular all over the world...... in Germany (we understand what they are singing about) everybody knows them, but not as many like them as in the rest of the world.......
    They have a great heavy sound. I saw them live and was nearly incinerated.
    How is it that yesterday Im talking about heavy mettallers living their music and today I hear Dimebag from Pantera is killed on stage by some nut job fan.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Good points. I like some, metal, rock, jazz, classical, pop, some but not all. I find it strange when people say they only like this or that type or limit themselves to one type of a genre. Metal heads are the worst I think. The tough ones only like the real hard core. I was walking out after a Metallica concert and heard this primate braggng to his mat how he walked out of the concert when they played One. Not hard core enough. Or guys who say Metallica is not heavy etc. He who listens to the hardest fastest wins I suppose. Gets to Linkin Park I suppose. They seem to be a band that is cool to dislike. I like some of their music, not all.
    And the style. Yep , there are some who live the music. Still metal is not theonly culprit here. C&W yeeha!
    I agree also, if I like a song or a group I'll listen to it. Like crisis I like " metal, rock,classical, pop, some but not all." The only music I can't stand is rap, country, salsa....yuck!!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

my fav metal bands:

Slipknot
    Mushroomhead
    Marilyn Manson
    Metallica
    Megadeath
    Pantera (RIP Dimebag )
    Damageplan
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Lamb of God
    Cradle of Filth
    Black Sabbath
    Disturbed
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

The only metal I really ever appreciated was the Led.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Thread Information