Thread: 2015 Spa Classic Report and 280-shot gallery ...

2015 Spa Classic Report and 280-shot gallery ...

Over the weekend, the legendary Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps hosted the fifth annual Spa Classic. Organised by Peter Auto, it featured all of the familiar grids like the Classic Endurance Racing and Sixties' Endurance, complemented by the ever impressive Group C series. Taking centre stage this weekend were the touring cars, which celebrated the rich history of the Spa 24 Hours with a pair of one hour races; one during the day and one at the end evening for each of two grids. In addition to the action on the track, the event also boasted a Bonhams auction and over 1,500 vehicles were displayed by the various clubs. Our eyes were firmly set on the track and we have hiked around the undulating circuit to capture all the action. Among the many fine machines out on track were such rarities as the unique Ferrari 250 GT Breadvan, a howling Jaguar XJR-14 and a pair of Porsche 934s. The result of our labour is this concise report, illustrated by a 280-shot gallery. In the coming days and week, we will surely highlight several of the finest cars that took to the track during the weekend.

Enjoy the links:

2015 Spa Classic - Report and 280-shot Gallery
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Hi Wouter

Very nice article and pictures about the XJR-14!
    I see you managed to take pictures of the uncovered front end and rear suspension/uprights. Unfortunately they were always hidden when i saw the car at Goodwood.
    I hope you don't mind me asking, but did you take more pictures of these areas by any chance, that you'd be willing to share? I'm looking for more reference for a future detailed model build and those pictures are hard to come by.
    Thanks for any help!

Jaykay

Thread Information