Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What has happened to UCP

What has happened to UCP

I dont know if anyone else has noticed but over the last few weeks the number of members that are coming onto UCP seems to have declined rapidly, there just seems to be a few usual members coming on most of the time. i dont know if it is because it is the summer now and people are going out more

so what do you gys think, are the members just on holiday or are they being traitors and going to other forums
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I think people may still have exams that they are focusing on and school. Maybe some went away and maybe some just went to other forums and sites or maybe their computers broke down lol. Proably something though...

well i beleive alot of people on the UCP are in High School or in College and most people in that age group tend to get summer jobs from 9-5, so they have less time to spend on UCP,......... at least thats where i am in the daytime....manuel labor is grueling
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

i havent seen or noticed any changes lately, and im on the forum quite alot. that said, during the holidays im probably on here more than usual
    I am the Stig

I think that most people do have other thigns than UCP to attend to. It's definitely not the first thing on their priority list. People have jobs (I'll have one monday), exams, and other things they need to attend to. Maybe they're taking exam prep classes (in the US's case, SAT2s). I don't see why you're concerned, you shouldn't be. UCP shouldn't be the life of anyone, that would be sad to see people living on forums. They'll come and look around and post when they want to or when they have time to. I don't get why a sudden decrease in posts has you concerned though, there are other things to do than sit at UCP all day. (Do not take this offensively, any of you. this is just my 2 cents and ucp has a great forum)

Im on (i guess)high school (in dutch gymnasium), and i had a lot of school work to be done last week,so I almost didnt have any time to do other stuff as school.(max. 30 mins a day no school stuff).I couldnt spend much time on UCP therefor.

Footy season...im leading the footy comp at work and am in good stead to win a few grand...number crunching and whatching every game i can to try and keep any edge i can get....

then theres me, who JUST got back from SWITZERLAND for 7 DAYS.

well ive been VERY busy lately with school trips, girlfriend(s), parties, footy?, goin the gym, goin skatin, on the fone, bla bla bla bla bla
    I used to be obsessed with UCP, now im just..not. I pop on every time i use the net, maybe reply to a few threads and do the same a few hours later. But life is getin to complicated and cluttered for me, oh yea.. school .Winter and early summer tends to attract more people to regularly use the net, now its activity season so more people are out and about. Thats my explanation.

i ahvent been spending nearly as much time on UCP as i used to, since im on vacation. but i do go on every morning when i get up and when im workin on my plans for the day on aim. i am noticing though that the number of posts is drastically lower, it used to be one every few minutes and i could leave for a half hour and come back and reply to more threads. now, however, even the multimedia and misc. sections, which tend to be the most popular, are going up to an hour before anyone posts something. its frustrating!
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

maybe we are bored
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

I have noticed it has been a bit quiet. I have been on Supercar.net to liven up my day a bit when not much is going on here. Most of those guys are idiots but it keeps my wit exercised.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

I've been working. Working like a dog. That's about it.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    I have noticed it has been a bit quiet. I have been on Supercar.net to liven up my day a bit when not much is going on here. Most of those guys are idiots but it keeps my wit exercised.
    Is it really worth the effort?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

To Fast

Hey I Like To See The Girls But It Is Just Fast Slow It Down Please

Lol.....lol.... :d

Thread Information