Thread: Can anbody remove water marks from pics?

Can anbody remove water marks from pics?

Can anybody remove water marks from Pictures...and if the answers yes how do you fell doing it many 100s of timesover Iknow its a big askbut there are many pictures of old Australin raceing (among others) i have found...you can buy unmarked ones but i dont intend on going about it this way....is anyone willing to help? look at them its horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Can anybody remove water marks from Pictures...and if the answers yes how do you fell doing it many 100s of timesover Iknow its a big askbut there are many pictures of old Australin raceing (among others) i have found...you can buy unmarked ones but i dont intend on going about it this way....is anyone willing to help? look at them its horrible
    They would never look quite right and it would take a lot of work. They purposely put it in the middle of the pics to make it difficult.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Matt is right. You could do it in Photoshop, but with them in the middle of the pic you'd almost have to go pixel by pixel and even with blending you probably wouldn't be able to make them look quite right, unless you did the editing on a really high-res version and then shrunk it down.
    "The good news is, not one of the 50 states has the death penalty for speeding....although I'm not too sure about Ohio."

Sesquipedalian -- a really cool word. It means long-winded, polysyllabic, or verbose. See the word describes itself...isn't that neat?

1988 Nissan 200SX SE V6

UCP's most hardcore S12 fan!

Now thats a dogged act...finally find some good pics and what happens...bloody water marks...sigh

Thread Information