At this weekend's Rennsport Reunion, Porsche celebrate the company's 70th anniversary in great style. To mark the occasion, the German manufacturer revived the 935 as a birthday present. The track-only machine is inspired by the 935/78 'Moby Dick' and based on the latest, 700hp 911 GT2 RS. The spectacular tribute will be available in June of 2019 and production is limited to just 77 examples. The 935 tribute is fittingly priced at Euro 701,948 and the Martini livery is available as an option instead of the standard 'Agate Grey'.
Next week, all eyes will be on Paris for the biennial Mondial de l'Automobile. Among the cars announced this week to be released at the Paris Motor Show is this Hyundai i30 Fastback N. The latest high performance 'N' model due for production, the four-door model boasts a two-litre engine that produces up to 275hp in the performance version of the car. The i30 Fastback N was given the final stamp of approval by successful Hyundai racers Thierry Neuville (WRC) and Gabriele Tarquini (WTCR).
Nissan's luxury brand Infiniti is due to reveal the Project Black S Prototype, which is a further development of the show car released in 2017. Working together with the Renault F1 team, it is now fitted with a sophisticated hybrid system similar to the ones fitted to current Grand Prix cars. Combined with the 400hp twin-turbo V6 engine, the twin-hybrid system of the Project Black S is good for a total of 571hp.

Enjoy the links:

2019 Porsche 935 - Images, Specifications and Information

2019 Hyundai i30 Fastback N - Images, Specifications and Information

2018 Infiniti Project Black S Prototype - Images, Specifications and Information