Thread: Cleanest Chop in the west! My New Renault Megane CC Chop.

Cleanest Chop in the west! My New Renault Megane CC Chop.

This is probably my cleanest chops yets. Its a mixture of subtle and street racer, which I think looks good, what do you think? Post your comments here!
    Attached Images Attached Images

i like everything except for the wheels, for that type of car they need to be more flashy..more ricey...CHROME!
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Wheels are well integrated, spoiler and C/F less so. Overall not a bad chop, but would it be possible to post an original pic also when you do these, to aid us in finding out precisely what and how well you have changed the picture.

Well done, regardless.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Okey here you go. I know its not that well integrated but half way through the chop I changed what I was gunna do... So we sorta got a hybrid!
    Attached Images Attached Images

not 2 shabby but, behind the rear wheels its all messy. also, the spoiler is way off. color change is good, but theres some sort of discrepency next to the right headlight and the drivers side side mirror is the original color. also i can see the square that covers the door handle. your carbon fiber hood also has a slightly down-turned adge on the drivers side. sorry if im a bit nit-picky but i just wanted to point out these things to help in the future. if i were you i would drop the wing and clean up the rear wheel and then id say this is a great chop.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    not 2 shabby but, behind the rear wheels its all messy. also, the spoiler is way off. color change is good, but theres some sort of discrepency next to the right headlight and the drivers side side mirror is the original color. also i can see the square that covers the door handle. your carbon fiber hood also has a slightly down-turned adge on the drivers side. sorry if im a bit nit-picky but i just wanted to point out these things to help in the future. if i were you i would drop the wing and clean up the rear wheel and then id say this is a great chop.
    comon, hes only 11 i think, not too bad for a 11 yearold!

but i have to say even i can see the square wfwere the door handle got covered, and the spoiler, and the rest of the stuff KEEP CHOPPIN!
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Thread Information