Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supra vs Skyline

where's the delete thread button when you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    It was left behind, too slow for these awesome cars.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

I love these threads now. I imagine a 14-16 year old Japan fanboi doing google searches of 'skyline versuz supra' and such then stumbling into this thread. He hacks away at the keyboard with his index finger formulating his genius message: supra da best, skyline suxxxx . Then they leave and never come back.

It's like a rocky wave in a sea of calm. It may be irritating to the masses but it provides entertainment after a span of nothingness.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

In one of the threads like these Rocke you made an amazing post in broken English with Japanese characters and a picture of Godzilla saying something like "the Skyline is the best super happy fun time ^_^!"

hellcat dug it up and showed it to me a few months ago and I laughed at how amazing it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    I love these threads now. I imagine a 14-16 year old Japan fanboi doing google searches of 'skyline versuz supra' and such then stumbling into this thread. He hacks away at the keyboard with his index finger formulating his genius message: supra da best, skyline suxxxx . Then they leave and never come back.

It's like a rocky wave in a sea of calm. It may be irritating to the masses but it provides entertainment after a span of nothingness.
    same. it's hilarious to see the points nubs bring up to unsolvable debates like this
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Delete this thread?!?! Where would we go for the lulz?
    Quote Originally Posted by R34 View Post
    THe skyline is defintly better, and it looks aweosome to.
    I have tons of pics on both those cars on my site:www.supercarz.i8.com check it out
    Quote Originally Posted by supra 2t View Post
    Skyline is good but supra is better!!! But anything is better than Mitsubishi (They suck)
    I don't know why so many people like the Skyline, it's not really all that great compared to the supra
    i don't have much problems with Mitsubishi, I was just wondering how much people would get pissed off at my statement, but GTOs and FTOs put Mitsubishi off.
    I also like supra because I favour Toyota as toyota has a big variety of engines. I favour a supra with 2JZ GTE or the 1UZ FE V8, 1JZ GTE is quite good also.
    Quote Originally Posted by tvaksvik View Post
    Lol Have you ever heard the sound of a Supra?
    It is way cooler, almost as deep as an angry V8 if you have a decent exhaust system. Testosterone all the way.The 2JZ-GTE engine is by far the best Turbo engine ever produced. If you had fitted a Skyline with this engine, it would be the best of both worlds.
    The Skyline sounds good to, but the sound is tighter and not so classy. Almost like an angry teenager in comparison with the adult Supra sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadly-phoenix View Post
    Skylines rock
    id rather have that
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokera4 View Post
    Both cars are extremely tunable and have massive potential, but the R34 skyline would destroy the supra pound for pound. The reason I say this is because it obviously has the advantage of a highly sophisticated AWD system, and also its handling and balance are naturally far superior to the 93' supra's.
    You right. In gran turismo skyline take 1500 horspowers. Supra only take 1200 horspowers and still not fast on turn like skyliner
    Priceless, sir... one of my favorites!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Well, do be fair, in Gran Turismo 1 the Mitsubishi GTO/3000 GT was a better car, and with less than 1.000 hp iirc.
    This made me spew coffee on my keyboard. Thank you.

Please... like Rock said, these are usually ripples of annoyance but some of us think supremely entertaining. Keep 'em coming.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

I find it too repetitive to pass off as humor. This is the type of senseless garbage that people write on youtube comments, which is also extremely annoying. All of it is biased, and none of it is backed by logic or facts. You can't stop kids from being kids, but it does get old after a while.

I find it too repetitive to pass off as humor. This is the type of senseless garbage that people write on youtube comments, which is also extremely annoying. All of it is biased, and none of it is backed by logic or facts. You can't stop kids from being kids, but it does get old after a while.
    I agree, but the kids that are posting now as kids may grow up and become sensible. The risk is the constant influx of new kids.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

My son is 14 and thinks Skylines are da sh!t! I give him grief about any I see that a riced. He will learn!
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Supra for me. Skyline is pure junk. I drove a GTR and an R34 they're the biggest piece of trash Nissan's they make. The GTR feels and looks like a beefed up 350-Z. Give me a Supra over a Skyline anyday. Skylines are sooo sooo over-rated. And a Supra can get better numbers then a Skyline for way less money, Iron Block straight Six is second to none. And the way the Supra sounds makes any car fan jump for joy.

Supra for me all day.

Have you driven a Skyline?

My brother would import and export cars from foreign countries and working with him we would test the cars. Skylines are so over-rated and this I guarantee you. People praise the car when it's just a beefed up 350Z for over 50k more.
    I drove so many different cars
    Ferrari 360 Spider
    Ferrari 360 Modena
    Viper
    Corvette Z06
    Porsche 9-11 (Another great car) handles like a gorilla jumping from branch to branch.
    Diablo Roadster VTT
    Skyline R34 and GTR
    Evo's
    Wrx's
    Shelby
    BMW M5 "Badass car"
    BMW M3 "another kick ass car"

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    In one of the threads like these Rocke you made an amazing post in broken English with Japanese characters and a picture of Godzilla saying something like "the Skyline is the best super happy fun time ^_^!"

hellcat dug it up and showed it to me a few months ago and I laughed at how amazing it was.

Quote Originally Posted by TRD2014 View Post
    My brother would import and export cars from foreign countries and working with him we would test the cars. Skylines are so over-rated and this I guarantee you. People praise the car when it's just a beefed up 350Z for over 50k more.
    I drove so many different cars
    Ferrari 360 Spider
    Ferrari 360 Modena
    Viper
    Corvette Z06
    Porsche 9-11 (Another great car) handles like a gorilla jumping from branch to branch.
    Diablo Roadster VTT
    Skyline R34 and GTR
    Evo's
    Wrx's
    Shelby
    BMW M5 "Badass car"
    BMW M3 "another kick ass car"
    Quote Originally Posted by TRD2014 View Post
    Supra for me. Skyline is pure junk. I drove a GTR and an R34 they're the biggest piece of trash Nissan's they make. The GTR feels and looks like a beefed up 350-Z. Give me a Supra over a Skyline anyday. Skylines are sooo sooo over-rated. And a Supra can get better numbers then a Skyline for way less money, Iron Block straight Six is second to none. And the way the Supra sounds makes any car fan jump for joy.

Supra for me all day.
    Skylines are anything but junk. Perhaps over rated.
    What “numbers?”
    Iron block straight six is second to alloy block V8
    Sounds shit compare to any v8.
    I can only deduce from your comments that you have never driven those other cars.
    This thread is 4 years old.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

skyline rocks

the skyline will wreck a supra any day just the skyline is bad if the driver is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post

iits nice but NOT the !BEST

THE BEST IS SkYLiNeR NISSAN ^_^
    i like r35 and r34 skyliner gojeera gtr
    fast then ferare nd lambrgeeny on d1 and track
    desu desu

('-'*)オヒサ♪

Legendary.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

There can only be one... AutoXBonne!

Thread Information