Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COVID 19

Well it's been more than a year since this virus broke out. I am used to spend more time in my Munich property here due to local restrictions. One of my relatives is sick with COVID now and it's a really nasty virus...
    Last edited by Milefo; 03-18-2021 at 02:47 AM.

Anyone here who has their first dose of Pfizer?

My wife and I got COVID last January. Thankfully we only had mild symptoms and only had to isolate at home. We are now both fully vaccinated with Moderna. Can't wait for the world to be back to normal so we can travel again.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin68 View Post
    My wife and I got COVID last January. Thankfully we only had mild symptoms and only had to isolate at home. We are now both fully vaccinated with Moderna. Can't wait for the world to be back to normal so we can travel again.
    That's good!

And like clockwork we're on the rise again.

No surprise, the local government lifted all mask mandates and I happen to be in the least vaccinated area where I live and work.

Hopefully you're all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin68 View Post
    My wife and I got COVID last January. Thankfully we only had mild symptoms and only had to isolate at home. We are now both fully vaccinated with Moderna. Can't wait for the world to be back to normal so we can travel again. We also had health insurance after that at Healthplan. They saved us about 50%
    Have same expectations I believe that we will get back to normal life in a couple years.
    Last edited by Cunde; 10-06-2021 at 07:54 AM.

I got my 3rd dose Pfizer yesterday.

Feeling nothing but a sore arm.

Thread Information