Thread: Gran Turismo 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gran Turismo 7

Today is Sony's big reveal about the PS5 and they announced Gran Turismo 7 with their new lineup of games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz-O74SmTSQ

I'm not going to go out of my way to get a PS5, but I may eventually get it anyway since I have a 4K TV now.

Plus, they already said the PS5 is PS4 backwards compatible anyway.

I got stuck at PS3. Maybe it is time to upgrade.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I got stuck at PS3. Maybe it is time to upgrade.
    It's funny you mention that, I skipped the PS4 game Gran Turismo Sport completely. Mostly because I don't have Playstation Plus and it does not have a full campaign mode. I think Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3 took a turn for the worss with very few prize cars, limited campaign mode and a punishing move towards "clean" racing. I remember it would limit you for at 60 mph max with every excursion off the track, whether it was a conscious decision or not. That took the fun out of a lot of things.

If Gran Turismo 7 is like Gran Turismo 5 with 4K updates with an updated roster of cars, I'm on board completely.

En effet, conformément à ce qu’annonçaient certaines rumeurs, Polyphony Digital a bien profité de la grande soirée reveal PS5 pour présenter pour la première fois le nouveau Gran Turismo 7. Rappelons que la PS4 n’a pas eu droit à un « vrai » épisode de la saga, mais à un GT Sport un peu différent. Très light à sa sortie, ce même GT Sport a depuis largement été étoffé par ses concepteurs, et se révèle aujourd’hui deux fois plus dense qu’à son lancement.
    El año 2020 promete ser genial para los jugadores, con la probable llegada de la nueva generación de consolas. ¡Pero las máquinas actuales no están muertas, ni mucho menos, como demuestra esta selección de los mejores juegos de PS4 del momento ! Prepárate para aventuras excepcionales como samurái, humano aumentado, el legendario Cloud Strife o un jugador de fútbol profesional. Entre los remakes y las novedades, los editores parecen decididos a ofrecer los grandiosos títulos de PlayStation 4 , para una final de cualquier belleza.

Descubre los mejores juegos de PS4 del momento, que te acompañarán durante largas sesiones de juego. RPG, FPS, juegos de acción o simulación deportiva, ¡habrá algo para todos!
    Last edited by victorvilla; 09-15-2020 at 07:44 AM.

"If Gran Turismo 7 is like Gran Turismo 5 with 4K updates with an updated roster of cars, I'm on board completely."
    I just hope they don't just rehash the whole thing every year. It makes it all a bloody bore.

Quote Originally Posted by CollinHefler View Post
    I just hope they don't just rehash the whole thing every year. It makes it all a bloody bore.
    I have the same hope but must admit that modern racing games turned into some sort of rubbish, my opinion. I guess that only shooters and RPGs still hold the mark

I seem to have been too optimistic with my post and realistically from the rumors I heard it got postponed to 2022 at earliest.

Not a surprise for Gran Turismo honestly.

https://jalopnik.com/gran-turismo-7-...ear-1846335270

Thread Information