Thread: Malibu Autobahn Father's Day Drive

Malibu Autobahn Father's Day Drive

For about the past year, I have participated in several car events organized by a group called Malibu Autobahn. Typically, they will meet in a shopping center parking lot in Agoura (southern California) where there is an informal car show, meet and greet. The last one pre-Covid had over 300 cars, mostly exotics with Ferraris, Lambos, McLarens, Porsches, my Pantera, many BMWs, Mercedes, Corvettes, Mustangs, etc. After about 2 hours, the drive heads north through great roads in the Santa Monica Mountains in Thousand Oaks, Camarillo, almost to Oxnard, and then out to Pacific Coast Highway where it finishes at Zuma Beach with another car meet and greet. This past Sunday, Father's Day, a drive was organized but limited to 100 cars by registration. Social distancing and masks required, it met just outside of Dodger Stadium near downtown Los Angeles. It had the usual mix of exotics. After about 90 minutes, the drive began on the 101 out to Topanga Canyon, over the hills to the ocean ending up at Malibu Country Mart parking lot, where it picked up so many other car enthusiasts that there were no parking spaces when I got there. Still a fun Sunday morning run and a good excuse to fire up the ferocious Pantera. Below are some pics. Anyone from SoCal interested in car meets with great drives attached should check them out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Malibu Autobahn released a photo recap of last Sunday's Father's Day run. There were several of my Pantera, but my favorite was taken on the 101 Freeway on the way out to Malibu. Captured by their mobile camera car.
    https://www.malibuautobahn.com/fathe...&utm_source=so

Went to another Malibu Autobahn organized event late last night in Los Angeles. My friend and I brought our Panteras to the event which had more than 300 cars in attendance. Lots of great cars including two gorgeous Panteras.
    20210925_211536.jpg

Thread Information