Thread: Jaguar XF (X251) 2015-

Jaguar XF (X251) 2015-

The second generation XF will be available in UK showrooms in September 2015. It will be the first Jaguar with LED headlamps. Because of extensive use of aluminium, the car will be 190 kg lighter than its predecessor. Engines range from 163 PS diesel to 380 PS petrol, with up to 700 Nm of torque. The car is 7 mm shorter than the predecessor.

2015 Jaguar XF S Specifications - Ultimatecarpage.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

XF #2

Look a new Jag!

Wait.

Are you sure you haven't just reposted the XE?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

It's rather similair, but audi also does it (A4--> A8), and they sell well.

I can understand the Audi thing, they are, you know, Audi after all.

But it's Jaguar we are talking about, Grace, Space, Pace and those things. I can forgive the XE as it is the re-entry to a very competitive segment where they previously tried to field a neo-retro Ford Mondeo but they are established here and should be able to take more risks when it comes to styling.

I miss the B99 concept...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I'm sold. I was cool on the new design language when it was first unveiled with the XJ years ago, but they've nipped and tucked, and now the current range is one of the best manufacturer lineups in terms of looks.

Yeah, there's a bit of copy/paste/expand going on, but that doesn't bother me too much as long as the cars look great.

NEW JAGUAR XF: BEAUTIFUL, LUXURIOUS, CONNECTED
    06/10/2020

• Introducing new XF: Enhanced exterior design, all-new beautifully crafted interiors, advanced connectivity and efficient engines with mild-hybrid capability
    • New exterior: New front bumper, all-LED headlights, new grille and new rear bumper deliver a more assertive presence
    • Beautiful interior: All-new interior features carefully selected, luxurious materials and exquisite details for a contemporary, calming occupant experience
    • New diesel MHEV: 204PS 2.0-litre i4 diesel MHEV is 24PS more powerful than the engine it replaces, with reduced emissions and improved fuel economy – CO2 from 130g/km* and up to 57.2mpg* on the XF saloon
    • Always connected: Technologies include Jaguar’s latest Pivi Pro dual-sim infotainment accessed through an all-new 11.4-inch HD curved glass touchscreen
    • Always up-to-date: Software-Over-The-Air capability ensures latest vehicle systems and infotainment are installed seamlessly and remotely
    • Enhanced occupant wellbeing: Innovative Active Road Noise Cancellation, and cabin air ionisation with PM2.5 filtration to capture ultrafine particles and allergens
    • Powerful petrol engines: Refined 250PS and 300PS Ingenium petrol engines deliver 0-60mph in 6.5 seconds and 5.8 seconds respectively for Saloon model
    • Intelligent all-wheel drive: Every XF features an eight-speed automatic transmission and is available with all-wheel drive
    • Available to order now: New Jaguar XF Saloon priced from £32,585 in the UK, Sportbrake from £35,990 . Build your perfect Jaguar XF at jaguar.co.uk

Jaguar XF X251 series II

Thread Information