Thread: Lexus GX (J150) 2009-

Lexus GX (J150) 2009-

The GX 460 debuted in China at the Guangzhou International Automobile Exhibition in November 2009. The redesigned model continued with body-on-frame construction, full-time four-wheel drive, an electronically controlled hi-lo transfer case, and a Torsen center locking differential.
    The Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) became standard. Power came from a new 4.6-liter 1UR-FE V8 engine producing 224 kW (301 hp) and 446 N⋅m (329 lb⋅ft) of torque, mated to a new six-speed automatic transmission. Fuel economy was improved over the prior generation, while maximum towing capacity was 2,950 kilograms (6,500 lb). The drag coefficient was reduced to Cd=0.35.
    The rear wiper was hidden under the rear spoiler, and while the tailgate remained side-opening, a flip-up glass panel was added.

In September 2013, the GX received a first facelift with the Lexus spindle grille design, new LED headlamps and LED daytime running lights standard; LED foglamps are optional. In the US pricing has been reduced by $4,750

*pictures are the 2014 model
    Attached Images Attached Images

In 2019, for the 2020 model year, the GX received a second facelift with a redesigned, more angular spindle grille along with new triple-beam LED headlamps. An Off-Road package is also new, which consists of a 360 degree Panoramic View Monitor and Multi-Terrain Monitor with 4 Cameras, a transmission cooler, a fuel-tank protector along with Lexus' own Crawl Control and Multi-Terrain Select. Additionally, the interior gains new trim options, and safety features part of Safety System+ are now standard on all models.

Concept vehicles are typically created to generate excitement for the enthusiasts, but sometimes, it’s the enthusiasts and their vehicles that give life to the concept. The Lexus GXOR Concept (GX Off-Road) is fueled by the passionate Lexus GX owners that have discovered and embraced the SUV’s perfect combination of ultimate luxury and unrivaled off-road capability.

To all of the GX enthusiasts that use their rigs to escape on epic adventures, and proudly share the #GXOR, this concept build is for you. Thank you for inspiring us to Experience Amazing.

I have more photos of the GXOR

GXOR #2

GXOR #3

Some of these photos are way too huge.

https://pressroom.lexus.com/2019-gxor-concept/

I've attached the link in case someone wants to complete the set.

Thanks, I know the Toyota press site is for free. So everyone can get these pictures.
    That got me thinking why should I put them here. But on the other hand I searched for older GX or LX pictures and they aren't there anymore.
    So maybe it's good to post the current pictures here, so that in the future they are preserved on UltimateCarPage.com

You never know what the future brings

Quote Originally Posted by Duell View Post
    Thanks, I know the Toyota press site is for free. So everyone can get these pictures.
    That got me thinking why should I put them here. But on the other hand I searched for older GX or LX pictures and they aren't there anymore.
    So maybe it's good to post the current pictures here, so that in the future they are preserved on UltimateCarPage.com

You never know what the future brings
    It's true, you never know when you won't have access to the photos. Case in point- Honda Japan's sites all were still running especially for the older discontinued models like the S2000 and NSX. Unfortunately they were all built on old versions of Flash and most of them won't run anymore and aren't available. It's important to back all those photos up because they won't be up forever.

Thread Information