Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

hiya yall im came here to see the ucp village and tell me what it about i noticed it about a week ago WHADDUP!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HELLO^.^
    hiya yall im came here to see the ucp village and tell me what it about i noticed it about a week ago WHADDUP!?!?

Hi and welcome fellow car admirer, basically we all love cars and talking about them so you should fit in
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

hello and how did you find out? Any specific interests?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

i found out about a good freind Rhys smith is on here??? i found by searching jeeves this website came along saying www.ultimatecarpage.com and i went onto it had a look round and found the forrum pages and was gobsmaked lol so i became a member

basically i LOVE MCLARENS soooo much i want one WOW how do you get pics under you names

HOH whoah im soooo lovin this page MONARO *faint*

Quote Originally Posted by HELLO^.^
    basically i LOVE MCLARENS soooo much i want one WOW how do you get pics under you names
    At the top left corner of this web page you'll see "User CP". Click on it and it will get you to another page where you can edit your profile and more...have fun
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Quote Originally Posted by byronleehk
    At the top left corner of this web page you'll see "User CP". Click on it and it will get you to another page where you can edit your profile and more...have fun

you have to go on edit avatar, then you choose your pic or GIF , it has to be 90x90Pixels if it is a pic and then you choose custom avatar then save changes and it should change your avatar to the pic u want
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

THANKS any1 have any mclaren avatars???? plz

hello, hello. welcome to ucp....u gonna luv it here.

n g'luk gettin a mclaren in da near future!
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

yes i will getta mclaren even if it kills me

could any1 resize this to 90*90 for me plz
    Attached Images Attached Images

here you are

it is 90 wide but if you have it 90 high aswell it goes over the limit on the width so that is the biggest you can have it

90x68
    Last edited by Mustang; 11-28-2005 at 02:30 PM.

that mcalren is awsome the one i like is the mclaren F1 GTR (longtail) 'FINA' i think it was in the LE-mans

this is one i am talking about but its not the race car its all of the mcalrens YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-2 to england WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information