Thread: Mercedes-Benz EQA 2021-

Mercedes-Benz EQA 2021-

Stuttgart. EQA is the name of the entry-level model from the all-electric world of Mercedes-EQ. Prices in Germany start at 47,540.50 euros[i] for the EQA 250 (combined power consumption: 15.7 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km)[ii] with 140 kW. Other variants for specific customer requirements will follow: these will include on the one hand a series of even more athletic all-wheel-drive models with an additional electric powertrain (eATS) and an output of 200 kW or more, and on the other hand a version with a range of more than 500 kilometres (WLTP). The EQA comes with one year of Mercedes me Charge included. For Mercedes me Charge customers in Europe, this includes 'green charging' during this period at no extra cost. The EQA is available to order with immediate effect, with the first models reaching retailers in the spring.

Mercedes-Benz and the German federal government support the shift to electric mobility: based on the net list price of under 40,000 euros for the EQA 250, an innovation premium of 9000 euros (government share: 6000 euros, Mercedes-Benz share: 3000 euros) is possible1. With this, the EQA costs 37,970.50 euros in Germany, including VAT. If the EQA is used as a company car, only a quarter of the gross list price is subject to taxation for private use. The Mercedes-Benz Bank offers attractive financing and leasing terms for both private and business customers. The EQA 250 with Business Package is available on a leasing basis for business customers from 399 euros[iii] a month.

The comprehensive standard specification of the EQA includes such features as LED High Performance headlamps with Adaptive Highbeam Assist, the EASY-PACK tailgate with electrically operated opening and closing, 18-inch light-alloy wheels, ambient lighting with 64 colours, a double cup holder, luxury seats with four-way adjustable lumbar support, a reversing camera for added convenience and a better overview when manoeuvring, and a multifunction sports steering wheel in leather. Also included as standard are the intuitively operated infotainment system MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) and the Navigation with Electric Intelligence system.
    Attached Images Attached Images

With 'green charging', Mercedes me Charge supplies detailed guarantees of origin proving that the charging energy used with Mercedes me Charge is being fed into the grid from renewable sources. This means that EQA drivers can be 'green' when they charge at any of the 175,000 charging points across Europe, and further reduce the carbon footprint. The EQA comes with one year of Mercedes me Charge included. For Mercedes me Charge customers in Europe, this includes 'green charging' during this period at no extra cost.

Various available packages also allow Mercedes-EQ customers to charge at the IONITY fast charging stations at a discounted price of € 0.29/kWh. These include, for example, the Business Package EQ (1172.15 euros). Along with "Remote and Charging Services Premium", this comprises the Connectivity Package Navigation (a combination of Mercedes me connect services and hard-disc navigation), Traffic Sign Assist, heated seats for the driver and front passenger, Smartphone Integration and pre-installation for the digital key handover.

Colour coding: Electric Art and Edition 1 with details specific to Mercedes-EQ

The EQA is available as an option in the Electric Art variant (940.10 euros) specific to Mercedes-EQ. Highlights of colour in sophisticated rosé gold are used in the upholstery and on the air vents, while the trim element is back-lit. The equipment line also includes special 18-inch light-alloy wheels.

For a limited period only after the market launch, an Edition 1 model will be available (8520.40 euros extra). The exterior of this limited-edition special model combines elements of the Night Package with AMG bodystyling. The sporty look is rounded off by 20-inch wheels. In the interior, the back-lit trim panel, along with blue decorative topstitching in the seats and doors, provide additional highlights. A complex pattern of perforations in the leather seats allows glimpses of a fabric in the hallmark Mercedes-EQ colour Pure Blue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information