Italian sports car manufacturer Lamborghini will bid farewell to the Aventador with the LP780-4 Ultimae that is available in limited numbers as both a Coupe and a Roadster. Specifically for the final edition, the naturally aspirated V12 has been further tuned to produce 780 hp, which is transferred to all four wheels. Only 350 examples of the Coupe and 250 examples of the Roadster will be built before the replacement comes along.
BMW have taken the camouflage off the new G42-generation of the 2-Series Coupe. The range will be topped by this M240i xDrive, which is powered by a 382 hp version of the now familiar turbocharged straight-six engine. Compared to the outgoing model, the new M240i is slightly longer and wider, and also marginally lower.
At this weekend's Goodwood Festival of Speed, this Aston Martin DB5 Convertible will be one of the star lots of the Bonhams auction. Rare in its own right, this example was originally owned by actor Peter Sellers and then spent many decades in the ownership of the Earl of Snowdon. The striking DB5 Convertible is estimated to sell for GBP 1.3 - 1.7 million.

Enjoy the links:

1964 Aston Martin DB5 Convertible (DB5C/1512/R)

2021 BMW M240i xDrive Coupe

2021 Lamborghini Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae Coupe

2021 Lamborghini Aventador LP780-4 Ultimae Roadster

2021 Volkswagen Golf R Variant