During an online-only event, Ferrari launched the 296 GTS. As the name suggests, it is the drop-top version of the V6-engined 296 GTB introduced last year. With its fixed-head counterpart, the 296 GTS shares its hybrid V6 power-train, which is good for a combined 818 bhp. Unique to the GTS is the retractable hard-top that provides the best of both worlds. The roof can be opened at speeds of up to 45 km/h in just 14 seconds.
BMW have created the seventh-generation 7-Series. It boasts the same split-headlight facia that was first seen on the new X7. Among the models available at and shortly after the launch are the all-electric i7 xDrive60 and the plug-in hybrid M760e xDrive. Fitted with a twin-turbo V8 and an electric motor, the latter is good for just over 603 bhp. The all-electric i7 features two motors that produce a combined 536 bhp. Among the many distinct features is a full-width television screen mounted behind the front seats.
A hybrid pioneer, the Toyota Motor Company was late to the battery electric party. That situation has now been addressed with the Lexus RZ 450e. The first electric-only Lexus is a cross-over that features an electric motor on both the front and rear axles.

Enjoy the links:

2023 BMW M760e xDrive

2022 BMW i7 xDrive60

2022 Ferrari 296 GTS

2023 Lexus RZ 450e