Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blitz Supra Vs Blitz Skyline

yup. a C-West body kit will suit the r34's.. the r34's r best either with a cwest otherwise nothing else suits them. im not sure abt the vielside ones tho.. veilside sometimes makes shit body kits for an r34.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Both look ugly bad ricey to me. Stock look's the way to go. And then even though I'd pick the Skyline because we don't get em here and that makes them mysterious and exotic, the numbers and stuff after the Skyline name bother the hell out of me. R34 V-spec whatever-it-is??? Whose bright idea was that? So I've decided to stay undecided.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

I think the skyline looks better but they are both favoite cars
    it is really hard to choose though

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLineRz[GanG]
    no way!! that blitz r34 can surely kick the supra's ass in performance and looks. a supra is weak.. i dont even knoe y ppl bother comparing it with an r34
    I think we have another vitum...um i mean paitent who could use Dr Nicks paptent pending anti fan boy subliminal tapes "yes you to can stop being a fanboy"

The skylines looks pretty cool but id much rather the supra.

Skylinerz Gang, seriously that is the most hilarious name i've ever heard. Truly sums up the main things in a hat-worn-backwards teenagers life. Skylines and being a wannabe gangster.

Good Show!

Supra's are devilish cars, but nothin can top the untouchable Blitz skyline, a ferrari 360 maybe? but no other

Recpect

Quote Originally Posted by Supra-Devil
    n the sky
    Jo this car is really excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Skylinerz Gang, seriously that is the most hilarious name i've ever heard. Truly sums up the main things in a hat-worn-backwards teenagers life. Skylines and being a wannabe gangster.

Good Show!
    LOL! That is very funny although I'm a teenager and I don't like either of these cars. But then I don't wear my hat backwards.

normaly i like skylines more
    but blitz supra is better then skyline

lol well, id take any of them coz they are both blitz tuned
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Anybody seen that video of 2 supra's or 2 skylines or a supra and a skyline. I remember for sure that the video was on a track and both cars were tuner cars (mines, or blitz). And they both are on the last lap or something and they start hitting their boost scramble switch to boost twice as much pounds. I remember there is a point in the video when they are hitting the button like throughout the whole lap. Anybody recall this video or seen it somewhere let me know . Thanks in advance to whoever helps.

Skyline is much sexier.

I'd rather have a Supra as long as it doesn't have the stock wing than a Skyline. I guess it had a little more personality to me somehow and it's a Hatchback which I'm a sucker for. They also have a Targa version another config I'm a sucker for.
    Before Posting Please Watch This Short Video... URL=http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Quote Originally Posted by Forever92
    I'd rather have a Supra as long as it doesn't have the stock wing than a Skyline. I guess it had a little more personality to me somehow and it's a Hatchback which I'm a sucker for. They also have a Targa version another config I'm a sucker for.

Oh ya the Targa version on them is the best in the summer! I guy I worked with had a 87 turbo Targa version...damn that got looks!

I voted for blitz this thread.

Thread Information