View Poll Results: Vote on The Best Chop!

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Greddy_350Z

8 61.54%
  • Foto_choppa

5 38.46%

Thread: Foto_Choppa And Greddy_350z Contest Voting

Foto_Choppa And Greddy_350z Contest Voting

Here We Go Let The VOTING BEGIN!!! Foto_Choppa Hurry Up And Post Urs Up. Mine is here. . PLease vote Fairly. aaa.... and o yhea if u like it please be kind enough to put some rep points on me. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by greddy_350z; 06-24-2004 at 05:33 PM.

my vote goes to u. thats an exelent chop. the front is wkd and the wheels look great and youve even got the spoiler carrying on behind the windows which some people forget to do
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    my vote goes to u. thats an exelent chop. the front is wkd and the wheels look great and youve even got the spoiler carrying on behind the windows which some people forget to do
    Thanks Man.

Uhhh, how can someone vote for foto when he hasn't even posted anything yet?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

good question, but greddy, your chop is great! the rims look (big word) impecable.

foto really needs to post his

Quote Originally Posted by challenger
    Wow, Greddy's got a fanboy here on UCP
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Ok Stop This Already!!!!

ok, i aint even posted and greddy is winning 4 to 1, i aint voted, and i aint even posted, this is unfair, ill do a FAIR one
    have fun with all my attached pictures guys!

Thread Information