Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubbing the rear end.

Arrow Tubbing the rear end.

I was wondering if anyone out there would have any idea where i could find any information on tubbing cars. Preferably Australian but any information would be helpfull

I'd beg the question to Street Machine and see what they can turn up. otherwise theres probably some panelbeaters etc that know either how to do it, or people that know how to do it
    I am the Stig

Your local goveremnt will ahve a handbook on legalmodifactions on your car as well as how to go about it...youmore then likly will haver to get it enginerred....as i have no idea about your state your in ill just go with FPV give KBs (Keven Bartlette) workshop a line in street machine....

for some reason the name kevin bartlett sounds like a racer or something

you may get lucky though, and SM may run a special on tubbing cars, what to avoid, who to get it done by, the legal issues as Falc mentioned
    I am the Stig

My cousin did his LJ torana in a work shop 13-15 under it, Thats here in victoria sunshine but, Going back 8-10 years. Number was (DRAGLJ)
    It never made it to the race track not even the road $$$$ <<< it kills you
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    for some reason the name kevin bartlett sounds like a racer or something

you may get lucky though, and SM may run a special on tubbing cars, what to avoid, who to get it done by, the legal issues as Falc mentioned
    Engineer/driver,bathurst 74 winner and all round good guy in motorsport....other then his comment when od wanless tapped himand made him flip his channel 9 sponsored Camro "I know one thing for a fact i gonna hit "im" btw rod wanless was a boxer before he became a driver but KBs a good driver and an even better engieer as i said drop him a line...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Engineer/driver,bathurst 74 winner and all round good guy in motorsport....other then his comment when od wanless tapped himand made him flip his channel 9 sponsored Camro "I know one thing for a fact i gonna hit "im" btw rod wanless was a boxer before he became a driver but KBs a good driver and an even better engieer as i said drop him a line...
    Yeah i know Kevin bartlett
    He was a legend at richmond in the 70's

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    Yeah i know Kevin bartlett
    He was a legend at richmond in the 70's
    Well i wouldent know i only follow the real codes of footy not arial ping pong.

Well i wouldent know i only follow the real codes of footy not arial ping pong.
    You meen stop start throw ball, where only 1-2 guys kick the football?? throwball is better lol

You meen stop start throw ball, where only 1-2 guys kick the football?? throwball is better lol
    footy is one thing i take very seriously....im not going topass dispersions but if i rember correctly in the boxing charity matches nrl won 8-1 and in gladiator battle of the codes won 50-20....
    The main event in the boxing was funny jacko vs mal meninga lmao jacko said he was going to win and it was a round 1 ko mal layed him out flat

footy is one thing i take very seriously....im not going topass dispersions but if i rember correctly in the boxing charity matches nrl won 8-1 and in gladiator battle of the codes won 50-20....
    The main event in the boxing was funny jacko vs mal meninga lmao jacko said he was going to win and it was a round 1 ko mal layed him out flat
    The real tuff men of AFL are fat and old now or still playing, Barry hall springs to mind he is one sick cat, And wayne carey they say knows his way around the ring, There was also a player that played many years ago they called him mad dog he knocked one or two down in his time for no reason really, And then there was leigh matthews maybe the only player in any code to be charged in a court of law for assultt on a footy fuild, But now a days a fist is for punching balls not heads as the fist was so freely used 15-20 years ago,
    Smell mefinger was to good for everyone there

at least NRL doesnt pull the players off field when they start bleeding
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    at least NRL doesnt pull the players off field when they start bleeding
    I have seen players in nrl go off with blood, And the ones that go to the back of the play, I would hate to be the side one man down, I also have seen in AFL this year a guy running with blood streaming from his face and he had to walk off himself umps missed it.
    But a blood rule is good for spectators just look at ben alias maybe bad spelling? In state of orig he was playing coverd in blood it was a bad sight, Same as francis burke for richmond it's a bad look for any game blood everywhere.
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 06-19-2004 at 12:03 AM.

Craig Fitsgibbon is a true reflection of NRL in the 80s...in 03 state of origen he was taken of the field with excessive blood and he took the option of useing a flesh wound staple gun to close up the gashes in his face! He done the same this year although with less blood....
    Also leauge used to average at least 1 fight a game...and this is no pansy shove and haveing 2 players sent off this was both teams in an all in brawl and the only thing that ahppened was a few warnings.....
    They do send players off to the blood bin but they still had lockier there freely bleeding from a gash on his cheak.....
    And John hoppawatie pales in comparision to the AFL player who BIT another player in the testicles...

Im also whatching the Rugby union test match between australia and Scotland...just as im writing this australia is out in front are you listening matra

Im also whatching the Rugby union test match between australia and Scotland...just as im writing this australia is out in front are you listening matra
    I'm sure I'll get the blame for going off-topic

No way Scotland has a chance.
    We lost our way, McGeechan hadn't a clue on coaching a top team.
    It'll take a couple of years to get back to 'traditional' skills

Watching it now, thanks for the heads up.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information