Thread: Rugby leauge

Rugby leauge

In recent time in the australian forums wehave been talking vast ammounts of rugby leauge in the tubbing the rear end section...personally i think this is a good oppurtunity to make a thread dedicated to it....

So any ways the last few results...
    West Tiger vs Sydney City Roosters 0-56 roosters win (and what a sound thrashing it was)
    North QLD Cowboys vs Canteberry Bulldogs 18-32 Bulldogs win
    Penrith Panthers vs Paramatta Eels 26-16 Panthers win
    Melbourne Storm vs Auckland Warriors 42-6 Storm win
    Brisbane Broncos vs Canberra Raiders 14-21 Raiders win (the upset thisweek...and it stopped me from getting the card this week)
    Newcastle Knights vs Manly Sea Eagles 56-12 Knights win
    South Sydney Rabbits vs St George Illiwarra Dragons 12-52 Dragons win

I was dissapointed by the tigers they have been playing some good footy of late and didnt even get on the board this game...
    Im dissapointed with Auckland performance of late...stacy jones has lost confidence in himself and it seems to be affexcting the entier team...
    I cant believe the riaders beat the Broncos...what a crock....

Looks like the end of the Andrew Johns scare gave the Knights the will to win their game rather convincingly. Hes expressed his ambition to come back from the knee reconstruction in stronger form than he started the year which is always a good sign, but for a 30 year old player at the top of his game its easier said then done. But yeah the Knights have lost some games that i though even without Joey wouldve been an easy enough win, same with the Panthers for that matter but i suppose it doesnt always go your way
    I am the Stig

Well if they didt beat many a team in strife right now youd have to really wonder whats going on all considering the ammount of tallent the team still has...while joey may be the best plaer in the game its hard to work well in a lesser team....
    And the panthers are the same team they won the premiership with...i cant actually see why they arnt sotrming around like they did last year...seems like the team isnt gelling this year.....
    Also the Broncos have had a few shock losses this year...the sharkies and saturday nights loss to the raiders are the prime examples....
    And i was looking at the NRL website www.nrl.com and i found out in the tipping comp im beating john howard....and nearly every mug is a st george supporter....ugh.....

I think the Panthers did lose a few players in the off season, not enough for them to slump though. I think whats happened is everyone, namely the Roosters, Broncos and Bulldogs, have just lifted their game for this year further than John Lang could get the Panthers to do. Theyre still a top 8 team and the way it is for the Panthers is, if theyre not in the bottom 3 theire usually in the top 4 or so.

The Knights have about 10 people off on injuries remember, theyve got kids out there filling positions practically.

Well i hate to burst your bubble, but i wouldnt think it too hard to beat John Howard . After all, half the time you see him overseas hes trying to show off by jogging around in his Wallabies outfit with a fair of hedges for eyebrows. No offense to Eddie Jones and the Wallabies, but talk about a try hard
    I am the Stig

Thread Information