Page 1 of 470 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

The "I just saw a...." thread

This thread is for when you just saw a cool car you like, and if you took pics then post them here as well.

I just saw that Lambo Gallardo again at a nearby gas station!!!!! Didn't have my camera though. But at least the guy drives often, i'll keep the camera in my truck from now on....just in case.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I just saw a Dodge Viper GTS with custom rims. How bout Dat!! (no really I did! it passed through the intersection while i was at a Red light)

not bad, I was waiting at a light right next to one a few weeks ago.

Well I saw a BMW 645ci convertible yesterday, but thats about it...
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

i found these beauties while i was in die Schweiz.

sorry bout the picture qualities
    Attached Images Attached Images

I saw a SRT-10 Ram when i was looking for a new truck, and a few GTX rams. THAT THING GOT A HEMI?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

I just saw a Lambo-Diablo like 10 minutes ago. Yellow of course . I dont know why but i just figured out that there are a shat load of nice cars at the Mikos Fitness like 2 blocks from my house so sometimes I take pics of the nice ones.

BTW: The other day I saw and "excalibur" and I have been meaning to post it somewhere. I have never heard of it or seen one before. I dont know if Excalibure is the name of the make or model but it was all over the car. The hoody was a Benz-like circle with a cownfacing sword. it looks like some 1920s-40s Benz, Rools, or some luxury make. If anybody could tell me about it that would be great
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

I saw a Porsche Boxter(X4), a Porsche 911, and 11 Mercades' and Beamers while in downtown Royal Oak.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    THAT THING GOT A HEMI?
    actually, no

that truck has the same engine put in the new viper

johnny would you like a towel to wipe the ownage-sauce off your shirt?

I just saw two Vipers, one blue with white stripes, one Yellow with black stripes(ACR), 2 Ram SRT-10s, 3 Plymouth Prowlers, a Nash that is only one of three known to exist in the world, and the only one in America, a Delorean an old Bugatti racing car(was it called the type 32? I can't remember.) a GMC Cyclone, a 34 Ford with a 700c.i. engine and several other cars. But then again, I was at the Somernites Cruise:

http://www.somernitescruise.com

Unfortunately, I realized once I was at the show and getting out of my car I had left my camera on the kitchen table
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

woah!!!! I once saw a Viper GTs white with blue stripes in a Dodge Dealorship Repairshop (It was the dealorships and they were showing it off, it was not getting repaired) when I took in my 1998 Dodge Caravan to get repaired.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    woah!!!! I once saw a Viper GTs white with blue stripes in a Dodge Dealorship Repairshop (It was the dealorships and they were showing it off, it was not getting repaired) when I took in my 1998 Dodge Caravan to get repaired.
    The thing that sucks the most about the two Vipers I saw were that the people driving them looked to be 19 or 20 yr. old kids. It's a shame to be given that w/o having to earn it at such a young age.
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

i have seen many cool ,expensive cars so far(i live in a pretty expensive town,rich folks ).I have seeen some ferrari 375 and 550 ,posches 911 ,boxster and others older ones.I've also seen the ford thunderbird prototype they made some years ago(it was in a 007 movie), an Aston vanquish, an enzo(had a chat with the guy), i helped restoring a TR6(old english convertinle), i see an Corvette C3 everyday(in the parking garage)and also a fiat seiquicento rallycar, a opel manta track version and a donkervoort D8E.Ow and before i forget, i also saw a Murcielago when i came home from school (he overtook me(unfair-bike vs. lambo )but the view was good ).I think this is about it.Oops i almost forgot the Iso Grifo my uncle owns and the Fiat 600 Multipla(very few left) that he owns too.

If any of you guys think this isnt true, and that this are so much cars??Well, i am not lying it is true.I really saw them all!!!

Edit: forgot some.I saw all bmw's on sale now.(Z4 and 6-series are included)I also forgot the Vanderbrink Carver.(came round the corner on the way to the beach.)

An well known car magazine does some photoshoots on the beach here(autokampioen and sometimes autoweek).Most times they take cars like a mazda 3 or something with them, but sometimes........

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    I've seen a Murcielago, 911 turbo, Gallardo, Enzo, Viper GTS, MG Xpower SV, and Ferrari F1 car (2000). I saw them at a car show in my city does dat count? lol

umm... but on the road... i've seen a Gallardo, Chrysler Crossfire, Ferrari f355, Skyline r33 GTR, Skyline r34 GTR, 1968 Corvette Stingray, Mustang Cobra SVT and a lot of Ford and Ram SUVs...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information