Page 114 of 470 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7050

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

Quote Originally Posted by john14
    Unfortunately, I saw a Subaru Tribeca SUV...

IMO, it is awful.
    Yep, I finally saw one the road as well, and God I wish I hadn't
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

is it worse than those ssangyong MPV's?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Yes. Much.

(I don't think the Rexton is that bad, not good looking though, but not really ugly like the Stavic. The Tribeca though... *barfs*)
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

i've been told the tribeca looks like a vagina faced softroader, but then, i had to ask what girls they were getting with if their downstairs region looked like a subaru...
    <googles away>
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Yes. Much.

(I don't think the Rexton is that bad, not good looking though, but not really ugly like the Stavic. The Tribeca though... *barfs*)
    I think you're forgoting the Rodius (of which incidentally I saw one today)...

That's probably the worst looking car on sale today...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Today in Versailles (we visited the town with the australian pupils)

Two 575 M Maranello, a blue one and a black one
    Porsche 996 Turbo Cab
    Lamborghini Gallardo

...among other things.

A very lovely Red Ferrari F355 Sounded absoultly Awsome!!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

while in london on business i saw a phantom and a volante, looking good in the flesh,although i prefer the db9 as a coupe, i saw a bentley flying spur outside the US navy building near the US embassy but i didnt take a pic because of the scary gun wielding guards.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    autozine.org

That same Rangey Sport 'Charged again. Mr. Sang (Sciences teachers) '05 Impreza WRX STi (black w/ gold rims) = I see these 2 every day withought fail.
    Mr. Marrows, my Math teachers '04 BMW 760Li same as above but sometimes he comes in his '05 Merc' SLK350 w/ AMG rims & body styling pack.

Mum's friend that works for Subaru in a new Tribeca and by god! I nearly passed out having been blinded and vomiting so much I couldn't breath. That thing should be banned. It'll cause so many accidents! It's even worse than the whole Ssang-Yong range, or is that pushing it..?
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by jediali
    while in london on business i saw a phantom and a volante, looking good in the flesh,although i prefer the db9 as a coupe, i saw a bentley flying spur outside the US navy building near the US embassy but i didnt take a pic because of the scary gun wielding guards.
    i totally need to get a job there...
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

2 Impreza WRX STi, an orange Gallardo. I am getting a ride in a Cayman and a Beemer 745i soon because my dad's future business partner is a VIP and has just ordered those two cars. He also has an Acura MDX (not the new one), an A4, and he's gonna sell his Corolla LE soon

Anyone know what Plate that is one the DB9?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

i saw a bentley flying spur outside the US navy building near the US embassy but i didnt take a pic because of the scary gun wielding guards.

Ah, in Paris it's the same thing. The other day there was a F430 Spyder parked in a street, but a cop told me not to take photos because of the US embassy that was 10 meters away.

Today I've seen one of the new Nissan SUVs, the Qashai. I at first had mistaken it for a Suzuki SX4.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

today i saw a whole bunch of Rolls Royces..... not cars mind you, but controllable pitch propellers. we went to the factory where they are made... pretty fascinating stuff. saw one being tested.. about an 18 foot diameter, spinning at 160+ RPMs. not unlike this:
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information