Page 171 of 470 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 7050

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

BMW M5 Touring
    Brabus Smart Roadster
    BMW M6
    Aston Martin DB9 Volante
    Lamborghini Murcielago

and Hugh Dennis from Outnumbered, Mock The Week & My Hero was sitting on the other side of the aisle to me on the train home from college today, and I just found out he lives about 12mi from me, how cool is that!?
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    A Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG (silver) today and a 1961 Chevrolet Corvette (red with white coves) a few days ago.
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

McMerc SLR Roadster
    1965 Porsche 911 with a nasty dent in the offside door
    the same 2007 997Turbo that I see every day, twice a day being revved up in the independant dealers showroom by the station. SCHWEEEEET!
    and a black on black Lotus Exige S2

Motion & Emotion

Aston Martin DB7, with a Dodge Viper GTS right behind it, and 15 feet away a sexy black Honda NSX
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Oh yeah, and we followed a new Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX on the way to the station having missed my bus...

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    Oh yeah, and we followed a new Subaru Impreza 2.5 WRX on the way to the station having missed my bus...
    The new "new" ones?

Dealers only recieved them last Friday night (well we did), suprised to see one on the roads so quick...

I visited the workplace of a family friend today - it's called Fleming's Ultimate Garage.

I saw - just check out their site.
    Flemings Ultimate Garage

Things of note:
    --A stock looking Fairlane with about 700 hundred horespower, sliders to get better weight distribution when taking off, and lots of other goodies
    --A Nova with I believe was said to have a ~7 second 1/4 mile
    --A '93 Viper RT/10 which is one of the two cars I sat in
    --A beautiful '69 Corvette

Here is a special mention, because.....yeah. 9ff made that ~247mph version of the GT2, of which there is only one - there are several other GT2's they played with, where they took the turbo-pressure down a bit for durability reasons. They have one of these, and it is reeaaaaalllly comfy

Yeah, the new hatchback one. It was parked out on the main road outside my house for a while, then it shot off up the hill, then Mum & I left for the station and it pulled out infront of us just up the hill and we followed it all the way there. I've got a new Subaru dealer about 13mi South and one 8mi North (Mum's friend's with owner) in the town I'm moving too so it's not uncommon to see the new models very soon after release.

Motion & Emotion

Yeah fair enough, as i said we got out delivery in last week - Opinions on the front reserved, I love the rear styling, Interior is spot on.

(you know a new car when it still has all the plastics in it, even the steering wheel covers etc!)

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    --A stock looking Fairlane with about 700 hundred horespower, sliders to get better weight distribution when taking off, and lots of other goodies
    70 000 horsepower? Wow... that's as powerful as it gets!
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Niice, I think the rear is starting to grow on me.

Today I saw the DB9 I see everyday parked on a drive near my college, but today, for once, it was actually on the move! Shock horror! It never seems to move! Neither does the X5 next to it... Then some lucky git was picked up by his Mum in a DB9 with rear right lights that appeared not to work, another was picked up in her Dad's Bentley Continental GT, and then another one went past me at the station whilst waiting to cross for the bus and near full blast

Motion & Emotion

oh i saw an audi a5 a couple of days ago when i wa taking out the trash. i was so surprised to see 1 there. they look so nice in person. it book me about 15 minutes to stop looking at it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    70 000 horsepower? Wow... that's as powerful as it gets!
    Hmmm......nice one, me, we fail!

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocar View Post
    oh i saw an audi a5 a couple of days ago when i wa taking out the trash. i was so surprised to see 1 there. they look so nice in person. it book me about 15 minutes to stop looking at it.
    Dude, that's an S5, I got stuck in the back of a 3.0TDI A5 a few weeks ago... But you're right, they are stunning. Also, may I ask, what were you doing in this guys garage..?

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    Dude, that's an S5, I got stuck in the back of a 3.0TDI A5 a few weeks ago... But you're right, they are stunning. Also, may I ask, what were you doing in this guys garage..?
    oh hahaha oops. my bad. the 'a' and the 's' are right next to each other. oops. oh and i decided to follow him back to his house to see the s5. lol. no he was a guest at terrace downs (my dad owns the place and we live there) and he stayed at the villa right next to ours. so umm yea.. im not a stalker!

Thread Information