Page 54 of 470 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

Aston Martin DB7 parked on my street.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

there was an 06 conitie GT at my school on friday. apparently one of my friends older brothers knows the owner. i have seen the interior of conties before but this one stood out. the dash was body painted and looked real fiberglassey but at the same time incredibly classy.
    then after baseball i went to fill the car up with gas and there was a body shop across the street. i saw a door go up and i went over to check it out (even if it is a ricer why risk possibly not seeing something nice) and there it was dont know what year/model but it was the first i've ever seen. it was yellow too

i know what car it is i just dont konw if its an anniversary or a QV400 or whatever
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Today was brilliant. I went shopping for a new coat and saw a whole host of super duper cars in the space of an hour.

Porsche Cayman S
    Ford Focus ST - it was orange! Looked really good
    Lamborghini Gallardo - yellow, parked in sutton!!
    Porsche 911 (996) Carrera 4S - it had the meaty exhaust on it, just cruising it sounded like a t-rex on steroids, delicious sound, anybody know whether thats just a sport exhaust add-on or whether its the power upgrade pack you can get? Have heard the sound on a number of other Porsches.
    Ferrari F355
    TVR Tuscan - the colour of this car was awesome! It was the colour changing type, but it was petrol coloured, so changed from green, purple, orange, blue, red, oh looked awesome

hold up, dug up a photo of what it looks like.......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RazaBlade; 05-21-2006 at 06:36 AM.
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    there was an 06 conitie GT at my school on friday. apparently one of my friends older brothers knows the owner. i have seen the interior of conties before but this one stood out. the dash was body painted and looked real fiberglassey but at the same time incredibly classy.
    then after baseball i went to fill the car up with gas and there was a body shop across the street. i saw a door go up and i went over to check it out (even if it is a ricer why risk possibly not seeing something nice) and there it was dont know what year/model but it was the first i've ever seen. it was yellow too

i know what car it is i just dont konw if its an anniversary or a QV400 or whatever

Image removed
    It's not an original LP400, and it's not an Anniversary model either, it could be a LP400S, a LP5000S or a LP5000S QV. Those three actually look the same (or very very similar).
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Yellow Ferrari F430 in my town. Too bad I couldn't take any pic.

Oh yeh, forgot to mention, saw a new Toyota Celica too, dude had put a decent body kit on it, not crazy, but looked aggresive, big spoiler as well. Wierdest part about it was that he put 3 exhaust tubes coming out from each side, so thats 6 exhaust pipes!! And on each side, they were size-graded, so the one on the outside was smallest, getting slightly bigger for the next and the one after. Looked funky, but sounded quite good actually!!!
    Porsche!

saw a viper and some uber-old car
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    I saw a bright red Dodge Ram SRT-10 in Alexandria yesterday evening.
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    Today was brilliant. I went shopping for a new coat and saw a whole host of super duper cars in the space of an hour.
    Where did you go, the Mailbox?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

No! Didnt have to venture near town to see such awesome cars, Sutton Coldfield is on the map!!!
    Porsche!

Lancia Delta Intergarale, Alfa Spider 'Duetto', E46 M3 and a Clio 182 'Gordini'.

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    No! Didnt have to venture near town to see such awesome cars, Sutton Coldfield is on the map!!!
    haha nice.
    I've only seenone Gallardo and that was blue when they first came out. There's an orange Murcielago up in Walsall though, seen it two or three times. I've followed it in the lane next to it, keeping my head as close to that engine bay

Being nice since 2007.

Surprisingly, Ive seen more than my fair share of Lambos, compared to how little Ive seen of others. I really really wanna see an F40

My very first spot was when the Gallardo came out, saw an electric blue parked on someones drive. Have seen a few more around Sutton, one of which was black.

My first Murci spot was a lime green one on Broad Street, stopped me and my mates dead in out tracks. Another time, while in the car, we cruised the whole length of the Expressway with a grey Murci, oh it was so good.

Oh, and yesterday I saw a 996 Turbo in Alum Rock!!!!!!!
    Porsche!

I've seen a grey and orange one, I wanna see that lime one!!
    I'd never seen a Lamborghini on the road until that blue Gallardo when they first came out.
    Still haven't seen any other Lambo OTR aside from the Murcielago and Gallardo.

Being nice since 2007.

Thinking about it, Ive seen a large portion of my cool cars in places like Alum Rock, Stratford Road, Soho Road, all the rich Asian posse. Its such a noisy neighbourhood though, bassy exhaust and even bassier sound systems!
    Porsche!

Thread Information