Page 65 of 470 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I just saw a...." thread

E90 with M-pack
    VW Type 3
    BMW E24

With the beautiful weather, the oldies are comming to the roads again. To bad I can't always take a pic, saw a very beautifull Jag Mark II with RHD (in belgium).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    In truth it's a 911 SC, there's no such thing as a 930 SC, only the original 911 Turbo was called 930 turbo because of the 3-litre engine.
    yeah, this is what I thought but it was badged a '930 SC'. Cheers

Rob

I saw a Bently Continental Flying Spur today.

silver 996 Turbo.

SLR and Enzo last night, on the same strech if motorway.. as you can see the pics came out crap
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

today i saw two vipers twice. 05 cabrio (silver) 06 coupe (burnt orange, yummy) it was at a dealer. then drove past the aston dealer and saw v8 vantage through the glass (barely but it could have been a white DB9 too) and the porsche dealership , tubros, GT3s (did i see a ferrari in there? looked like it) and this cccraaaazy old car. like the kind with woood rims and stuff. 1908 ford? i know it was a ford for sure
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Walking from the busstop to my house, the cleanest 996 GT3 Ive ever seen with black GT3 wheels. Awesome!

I've just seen a Chrysler 300 C taxi, what we usually have here as taxis are Seat Toledos or Skoda Octavias...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I've just seen a Chrysler 300 C taxi, what we usually have here as taxis are Seat Toledos or Skoda Octavias...
    I guess it was a diesel, and then it is cheaper than the E-class, which is most common taxi in the world....(at least in this part)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I guess it was a diesel, and then it is cheaper than the E-class, which is most common taxi in the world....(at least in this part)
    Actually you might be very right, I hadn't thought about the diesel... I was thinking more of 5.7-litres of Hemi V8...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    In this area, there's a Scion xB taxi that I've seen twice. The most common taxis are of course Ford Crown Victorias, but I've also seen a Toyota Avalon and a Subaru Outback used as taxis.
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

Most of taxis in France are Mercedes E-Class and Peugeot 406, but there are also S-Class, A8 and 7-Series.

A DMC Delorean and libelle stuck on a VW Bora and my boss his M5!
    Last edited by CAS; 06-08-2006 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy (in VA)
    In this area, there's a Scion xB taxi that I've seen twice. The most common taxis are of course Ford Crown Victorias, but I've also seen a Toyota Avalon and a Subaru Outback used as taxis.
    in DC i've seen jags for taxis. in singapore most were nissan cedrics and the toyota equivalent. here i see crown vics, explorers, minivans. thinking about it, i might have seen a 300C. but my memory could be tricking me. it tends to do that

i might have stated this but 2 weeks ago on ... sunday i happened apon a gas station that my friends were doing a relay for life carwash at. and i was talking to Amanda and Taylor and up came a DeLorian. so hot and sweaty me got to cool off my washing a DeLorian. pretty sweet!
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    in DC i've seen jags for taxis. in singapore most were nissan cedrics and the toyota equivalent. here i see crown vics, explorers, minivans. thinking about it, i might have seen a 300C. but my memory could be tricking me. it tends to do that

i might have stated this but 2 weeks ago on ... sunday i happened apon a gas station that my friends were doing a relay for life carwash at. and i was talking to Amanda and Taylor and up came a DeLorian. so hot and sweaty me got to cool off my washing a DeLorian. pretty sweet!
    you might want to know then that it is not unlikely that the original DeLorean might be produced again, starting by the end of this year. Apparently the original 130 BHP Renault V6 will be replaced with something more powerful.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information