Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: New Magna

any car would u idiot

Originally posted by LowRider
    They may be strong but if they run into an older falcon or charger theyll be stuffed
    Of course the occupants of the later model car would have more chance of survival.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Oops, you are right Fpv. I meant the V8 optioned one tonner, which is the S. Sorry.

I know that but FPV_GTHO said the new falcons utes are strong.

Anyone round here like the new Onetonner? i like the acr but i like the ad even more

the falcon utes r strong compared to most other large cars on the market today. the AU falcon was marginally stronger than the VT/VX and the BA is 88% stronger than the AU, although for the ute its probably only about 50%. and about the new one tonner, could holden have picked a worse naming scheme? when comparing it to the falcon equivalents on the holden website, the name of the holden ended up being holden one tonner one tonner or holden one tonner one tonner s, couldnt they have gone with something like holden commodore one tonner/one tonner s? the same applies with their commo utes

Beside the names what do you think of the car.
    P.S have you seen the ad for it?

yes ive seen the ad and i reckon its about a millimetre away from breaking that new rule set to australian car manufacturers stopping ford racing the spirit of australia jet engined car and the ss ute causing desert tornadoes

I hate that rule its bull, man those old ford ads with its ute and the ss doing burnouts were really good and the background music was even better. Bring em back

get a german in parliament as transport minister and it may happen. we may also see unlimited speed stretches on motorways and freeways then. only the european governments can realise people concentrate better at higher speeds and being told to stay to strict speeds for long distances causes accidents, instead of preventing them

Why do we want a german in parliment for? this is Australia not germany.
    If they do that to moterways theyll become drag strips

speak for yourself, but theres a reason why even with its far less population, the northern territory barely ever has a christmas or easter holiday road toll: unlimited speed highways. and the motorways wont be unrestricted fully, in germany, they have sections that are specific speeds dependant on the conditions, like they won make it unlimited near on and off ramps, only on nice, liong straight sections. the french government actually just recently adjusted their top speed limits from 110km/h to 130m/h

i will, but if you dont have a spped limit everyone will be having drag races up the streets. But how mad would it be flying up the road at 200ks an hour?

it would be good, but people wouldnt do it much, for instance, the holden commo sv8's been clocked by wheels magazine doing about 265km/h down a dragstrip, but do u thik the car was built to do that day in, day out? probably one of the reasons why the falcons now come with speed limiters, 200 for the xt, 20 for fairmont ghia, 230 for xr and pursuit and 250 for the gt's and gt-p's. i reckon though, without the limiter and enough torque, the gt could go 300km/h, cause it doesn 250km/h at about 4900rpm, and its redline is 6000

210 for the fairmont ghia

Thread Information