Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great UCP Saga REDUX

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    so he decided to wait till round 2.
    thus giving him time to charge the batteries with the Acme Battery Charge always kept at hand.

in the meantime, fpv has burst all his tyres trhowing that excess weight ( car not him ) around the corners and is now awaiting the arrival of Kwik-Fit tyre services. mustang has been pulled over by the Gendarmerie and charged with drink driving and is being sent to Devils Island. But he is saved by putting on his best "Inspector Clusoe" accent and bribing the guards with a slice of camembert. Whilst - talking of smelly things - r1ckst4, has entered the event in his manure-powered, eco-friendly ....
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

kombi, covered in flowers and other things reminiscent of the 60's and fitted with a 4x4 conversion

meanwhile, whilst i wait for new tyres, i get to the car with an angle grinder and start ripping away at the interior and bodywork, stripping out 200kg of excess weight
    I am the Stig

so that was the end of day one Matra was in first, I was in second and S_R was in third all was ot play for in the next round of the championship
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    so he decided to wait till round 2.
    sits, stares, farts, points and laugh at karrman
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    thus giving him time to charge the batteries with the Acme Battery Charge always kept at hand.

in the meantime, fpv has burst all his tyres trhowing that excess weight ( car not him ) around the corners and is now awaiting the arrival of Kwik-Fit tyre services. mustang has been pulled over by the Gendarmerie and charged with drink driving and is being sent to Devils Island. But he is saved by putting on his best "Inspector Clusoe" accent and bribing the guards with a slice of camembert. Whilst - talking of smelly things - r1ckst4, has entered the event in his manure-powered, eco-friendly ....

a Prius or any hybrid recharges it's batterys itself by taking a little juice from the engine and using the generatorr connected to the electric motor.

but anyways, he decided to give his prius a tune up and he replaced the TOYOTA battrey with a slam battery which was on sale 2 for one at the Oxy Moron auto parts store.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Whilst - talking of smelly things - r1ckst4, has entered the event in his manure-powered, eco-friendly ....
    r1ckst4 yells: "I shall cal it... The Manure Powered mobil!!!!"
    Mata et Alpine enjoys the scents from manure powered car and cheers: "hip-hip HOORAY!!!" while jumping around and claps his hands...

"Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

whilst everyone is laying around with their fart mobiles, fpv gets back to work on his XR6T, making sure he wont come 5th in the upcoming tarmac stage where his car is sure to be at the front, especially now that its only 1600kg
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    whilst everyone is laying around with their fart mobiles, fpv gets back to work on his XR6T, making sure he wont come 5th in the upcoming tarmac stage where his car is sure to be at the front, especially now that its only 1600kg

Overnight whilst everyone else is bodging up there cars Mustang made the Cosworth boys fly over to get some more power from the already mighty Focus WRCthis boosted it from 300BHP to 400 BHP and not down to a weight of 1200 KG, they also uprated the new suspention for better handling so Mustang was ready to go on the tarmac stage and was in with a chance of winning
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    But will fpv's desperate attempt at an overnight Atkins diet shed another 200lbs of ugly, useless material ( or might he keep his head after all )

Matra settles down to an un-restful night with a bevy of French beauties.

Meanwhile ( whooshing sound effects from Batman cartoons ) over at r1cjkst4 there's problem with the plumbing and karmann leaps to help and ....
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

But will fpv's desperate attempt at an overnight Atkins diet shed another 200lbs of ugly, useless material ( or might he keep his head after all )

Matra settles down to an un-restful night with a bevy of French beauties.

Meanwhile ( whooshing sound effects from Batman cartoons ) over at r1cjkst4 there's problem with the plumbing and karmann leaps to help and ....

seems that someone *cough*MATRA*cough* was trying to go aroung destroying everyones car because he knew that he didnt stand a chance on the tarmac unless he did some sneeky moves. when the rest of the groupe realised this they .....

but thenm after stratos lunch he gets into he car and strat to drive like crazy and manages to get right behind musntang focus .... but with some NOS help stratos manages to get again in 3rd place and can think again he can win
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    but thenm after stratos lunch he gets into he car and strat to drive like crazy and manages to get right behind musntang focus .... but with some NOS help stratos manages to get again in 3rd place and can think again he can win

but then stratos wakes up and realises he must have been dreaming since everyone else is in the service area having finished the first days rallying and are eagerly awaiting tomorrows tarmac stages

Karrmann in pit lane decided to put on more flexable tires becasue hesaw some dangerous curves.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    but then stratos wakes up and realises he must have been dreaming since everyone else is in the service area having finished the first days rallying and are eagerly awaiting tomorrows tarmac stages
    and then sratos realies that somebody put on his lunch poison mushrooms makiing stratos with alucinations .. and that person was ..
    Fun is not a straight line

UCP's only lancia lover ....

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    and then sratos realies that somebody put on his lunch poison mushrooms makiing stratos with alucinations .. and that person was ..
    Stratos himself, he forgot to put them in someone elses lunch and by accident he ate them

Thread Information