Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UCP summer events!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    I remember the days when it took a couple minutes to through border control and be across the Ambassador Bridge/Tunnel.
    well, we took longer than if we were just driving through because we were carrying a whole bunch of goods down so we had to clear it through the brokers and the border control.

but even if u were driving thru, it'll take a while, but mainly cus ur in line for so damn long
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

150 pics seems hardly enough to cover all the beauties that where there. Is there a limit (apart from the amount of work involved) to the size of these shows?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

6000? i thought

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    6000? i thought
    That's the figure for all events. This is PB only
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    6000? i thought
    That's about how many nopassn and I took, too. It's amazing how they add up so quickly.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Well the season is coming to a close; we have two more events remaining. We'll be leaving for the Spa Francorchamps track in an hour. The event is the LMES (www.lmes.net) race, where modern and historic prototype racers will take to the track.

The last event of the summer season is the Mondial de l'Automobile, or Paris Motorshow, which will welcome the press on Thursday and Friday in two weeks time. That promises to be a perfect finale of this awesome year!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Wow sounds like hard (fun) work
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Thread Information