Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UCP summer events!

now i can officialy shift my focus on Pebble Beach. damn, i'm leaving in less than a week. this summer is flyin' away.
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    now i can officialy shift my focus on Pebble Beach. damn, i'm leaving in less than a week. this summer is flyin' away.
    Nice piece of work again, rare cars, some very beuatiful, others (like the Farago Pontiac) less. You must have gotten up very early to get Lambo's pictured with thaw like that!. Looking forward to Pebble Beach (and all the other stuff)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Yeah, the Concorso d'Italia and the Meadowbrook Concourse shows were awesome. We met up with Rob around 7 am (after driving all night from KC) on Saturday morning and on Sunday we got there a little before 7am. It was hella cool.

On a Pebble Beach note. We finally figured out our route last nught. We will be leaving here on Saturday, staying a night in Cheyenne, WY and then another night in Reno, NV before heading on in to San Jose (that's where we're staying)

well, it's 3:48am local time and I'm just about to leave for the airport. Should be in Cali in about 8hrs (not all flight time).

LET THE FUN BEGIN !
    aka: Rob Clements, Ultimatecarpage North American Correspondent
    "big durango", formerly known as the "MEDIA MASTER", (title now belonging to Matt)

Quote Originally Posted by <AAA-MOD>
    well, it's 3:48am local time and I'm just about to leave for the airport. Should be in Cali in about 8hrs (not all flight time).

LET THE FUN BEGIN !
    We beat you there, you slow Canadian.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    three hours of border checks is not uncommon to get into the States these days.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

You had a three week headstart!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Not if you're American.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    You had a three week headstart!
    Three week!?! We left on Saturday. And we drove!@#$ 2200 miles so far!

Not if you're American.

but the danger people come from the north

Great slideshows and reports guys, thanks for making UCP the great site it is.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

but the danger people come from the north
    if u mean the terrorists, that is just a load of crap. all but one 9/11 terrorist entered directly from wherever in the Middle East to the US. And the Americans blame us for letting the terrorists in. it's their border control letting them into the country, not ours
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

yeah, when I was bringin that stuff down to Columbus a few days ago, we were close to 4 hours at the border at Detroit/Windsor. and those damn border control border r super ignorant too
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    if u mean the terrorists, that is just a load of crap. all but one 9/11 terrorist entered directly from wherever in the Middle East to the US. And the Americans blame us for letting the terrorists in. it's their border control letting them into the country, not ours
    I meant the Canadians

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    yeah, when I was bringin that stuff down to Columbus a few days ago, we were close to 4 hours at the border at Detroit/Windsor. and those damn border control border r super ignorant too
    I remember the days when it took a couple minutes to through border control and be across the Ambassador Bridge/Tunnel.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Thread Information