8 25.00%
  • rolls royce silver seraph

4 12.50%
  • VW pheaton

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luxury At Its Best

Luxury At Its Best

so which one???/ - i would have to say the AUDI A8 - firstly as you all know huge fan of audi - then - its damn interior is the best thing i have ever seen - really - just by looking at it you know its gonna be special - talk about feeling it - four wheel drive kills other cars on the road - very good horsepower especially in its trademark 4.2 Litre from - very very damn spacious - just looks at the damn dimentions - exterior and interior and the looks - has any luxury car looked this good - damn it looks like a coupe especially from the back the poise the refinement the overall stance the feel goodness and finally the bang for the buck if you take the arnage which has less kit and cost much more - THE BEST - INTELLIGENT LUXURY AT ITS BEST
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Re: Luxury At Its Best

Originally posted by motorhead
    so which one???/ - i would have to say the AUDI A8 - firstly as you all know huge fan of audi - then - its damn interior is the best thing i have ever seen - really - just by looking at it you know its gonna be special - talk about feeling it - four wheel drive kills other cars on the road - very good horsepower especially in its trademark 4.2 Litre from - very very damn spacious - just looks at the damn dimentions - exterior and interior and the looks - has any luxury car looked this good - damn it looks like a coupe especially from the back the poise the refinement the overall stance the feel goodness and finally the bang for the buck if you take the arnage which has less kit and cost much more - THE BEST - INTELLIGENT LUXURY AT ITS BEST
    Not as good as s-class (s55 amg & s500)

Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

Originally posted by SL500
    Not as good as s-class (s55 amg & s500)
    please state why
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

please state why
    Ok,ok
    in the magazine autocar(9 Aprile 2003) a big test (luxury saloons) group test,Jaguar XJ8 4.2,Audi A8 4.2Q,Mercedes S430,Bmw 745i,Lexus LS430,you think who had won?hahaha-its clear S430!!!!!!!!
    i think a new A8 looks very nice and sporty but the Audi never can a rival with mercedes.
    The verdict for the S430:Image,style and comfort of the S430 still unrivalled.
    state why.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

Ok,ok
    in the magazine autocar(9 Aprile 2003) a big test (luxury saloons) group test,Jaguar XJ8 4.2,Audi A8 4.2Q,Mercedes S430,Bmw 745i,Lexus LS430,you think who had won?hahaha-its clear S430!!!!!!!!
    i think a new A8 looks very nice and sporty but the Audi never can a rival with mercedes.
    The verdict for the S430:Image,style and comfort of the S430 still unrivalled.
    state why.
    you like the car because it won a roadtest - man what kind of love for a car is that and autocar is a damn crap magazine - go read topgear and car - both of them placed the a8 top the new XJ second then the s-class came third - i don't judge cars if they win a roadtest or not - thats the worst way to look at cars because ultimately its not your opinion - its the journalist- yes they win roadtest means the car is good - but you see the car may be lousy but you may love it so much - if you have been liking cars based on roadtest i think its better if you change
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

anyway why did the s430 win may i know - because the roadtests i read in other mags all came with the s500 and it still lost so may i know why a s430 is winning
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

you like the car because it won a roadtest - man what kind of love for a car is that and autocar is a damn crap magazine - go read topgear and car - both of them placed the a8 top the new XJ second then the s-class came third - i don't judge cars if they win a roadtest or not - thats the worst way to look at cars because ultimately its not your opinion - its the journalist- yes they win roadtest means the car is good - but you see the car may be lousy but you may love it so much - if you have been liking cars based on roadtest i think its better if you change
    The topgear magazine is for stupids becuase just advertisement the companies are gave them money maybe your age isn't enough for this gaps

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

The topgear magazine is for stupids becuase just advertisement the companies are gave them money maybe your age isn't enough for this gaps
    oh how nice - for your information topgear is one of the very few magazines which are not freakin biased about their car verdicts and why do they even have a show - you know you love the toureg right - do you know topgear hates it because it comepletely sucks - thats what they said - i love the toureg also but they hate it - classic example
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

oh how nice - for your information topgear is one of the very few magazines which are not freakin biased about their car verdicts and why do they even have a show - you know you love the toureg right - do you know topgear hates it because it comepletely sucks - thats what they said - i love the toureg also but they hate it - classic example
    I think you know that,they just test the british cars and so love them.
    and about that test plz type the models are attend in that test

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

I think you know that,they just test the british cars and so love them.
    and about that test plz type the models are attend in that test
    audi a8 4.2 - jaguar XJ8 - mercedes benz S500 and the BMW 745I - three oue of 4 cars there are german - what the hell you talking about - by the way the audi won
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

audi a8 4.2 - jaguar XJ8 - mercedes benz S500 and the BMW 745I - three oue of 4 cars there are german - what the hell you talking about - by the way the audi won
    haha-its just like my thread i first posted-you can go and read it again-but the lexus LS430 isn't here
    its a great test between luxury saloons-isn't any saloons in british companies for compare with that cars-but the verdict says in the luxury cars the s430 or s500 is winner

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Luxury At Its Best

haha-its just like my thread i first posted-you can go and read it again-but the lexus LS430 isn't here
    its a great test between luxury saloons-isn't any saloons in british companies for compare with that cars-but the verdict says in the luxury cars the s430 or s500 is winner
    do you have any other car mags which state the merc wins - because i have about 4 which sate the audi and XJ totally thrashes the merc
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

The S-Class for definate. The BMW is nothing but a Wock. The Audi A8 is very nice and that Bentley is wonderful, but not good enough to beat the Merc.

Originally posted by RS6
    The S-Class for definate. The BMW is nothing but a Wock. The Audi A8 is very nice and that Bentley is wonderful, but not good enough to beat the Merc.
    why?
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

The Mercedes-Benz S-Class brought us technology to cars like air conditioning, air suspension, and crumple zones and they make the S600L which is just plain wicked.

Thread Information