Thread: The Graveyard

The Graveyard

Ever had a chop that just didn't make it? You know what I mean, you're goin' along, everything seems fine, but after a while, nothing works, and you just don't care anymore? Well, this is what this thread is for. Post your chops that didn't quite get out of the gates, whether it be for quality problems, or you just hated it.

I'll start things off with a Pontiac Montana van that I took a stab at recently. At first it was alright, but, after a bit of time, it turned, well, into what you see here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Hmmmm, looks like I'm the only screw up here. Oh wel, my dad's been tellin me that for years! I'll just keep diggin the hole for this van, lalalala
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Ha What an idea for a thread. yeah I screw up a lot the problem is I dont save it, Just delete it.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I hope people start savin their screw ups (and i don't mean illigetiment children, lol), and post them. i don't wanna see another thread that just didn't make it, lol

just for you lith i will save my next screw up
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    the only screw ups i can see are the front bumper and the rims of the car. actualy the rims arent dat bad, its see through but im sure u can fix that as well as the bumper.
    is the background a screw up too? coz it looks kinda stylish to me...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Thread Information