Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    \(Oh, and don't go making stupid claims like, "I doubt any rwd could take a corner as fast as me," that's just plain retarded! Let's try you in your Civic vs Michael Schumacher in a Lotus Exige and see who wins. )
    Lol, You could get a trained monkey to outcorner a Civic in an Exige.. Or me, I've always wanted to drive an Elise or Exige. Esprit would do me some good too.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedCivic
    Sorry, just because I drive a civic doesnt mean its rice. I have no wing, no OEM wing, no alteezas. Just 17" 5spoke rims dropped. Sorry, its not rice. I know your probably jealous. Its all good though, Im used to that. Why should I spend all that money on a mustag gt or whatnot when I can kill them stock at 6psi. A modded one is no prob either. I do like the new mustangs. If you notice I said nothing about not liking them. But yet your a** has to come on here and start talkin crap about my car. Thats just sad. I think the muscle car guys know that girls like imports more than domestic as well, so they take it out on anybody who drives a civic. Anybody in Phoenix, AZ in here? check out my ride and tell me its slow/rice than.
    Nobody said anything about the speed of your civic? Also, why would I be jealous of your civic ? Check the link in my sig... I really don't remember my ass talking crap about your car.
    Do you really need a car to get a girl? "Thats just sad"
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedCivic
    I have no idea why you would think RWD could outhandle FWD. Thats just crazy. Just cuz we cant drift doesnt mean sh**. We can powerslide or whatever you want to call it. I slide w/o the ebrake, and I would like to see any mustang, corvette, camaro, domestic outcontrol me on a corner. FWD has awesome handling (especially a modified civic). Very stiff, responsive, and complete control at 60-70 in a 90 degree turn. I really doubt any rwd could take a corner as fast as me where I do them. Id would almost be willing to put money on it (if i could afford to, hehe)
    NOW you talk plain bullshit!!
    Have you ever driven something with RWD, like a Elise, Exige, Caterham Super 7????
    No??
    So quit talking about something you clearly dont know anything about!!!

toyota and honda...and people that get the two mixed up...igootta good story about that if any me wants me to post
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Last edited by ptclaus98; 07-17-2006 at 10:53 AM.

Vectors.
    Last edited by 250 GTO; 07-10-2006 at 11:12 AM.

I HATE any CARS thats Look SO UGLY.... And i love Japanese Cars... they are light to tuned the cars..... HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionTony
    I HATE any CARS thats Look SO UGLY.... And i love Japanese Cars... they are light to tuned the cars..... HAHAHAHA
    I don't undestand most of what you say...and why make the word "cars" all in capitals?

Sorry, but any one who claims to hate ugly cars can't be that bigger fan of Jap cars!

I love them, but stuff like the Evo and Skyline get their beauty from their purposefulness, not the lines. They look mean and nasty, not pretty.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    Sorry, but any one who claims to hate ugly cars can't be that bigger fan of Jap cars!

I love them, but stuff like the Evo and Skyline get their beauty from their purposefulness, not the lines. They look mean and nasty, not pretty.
    I feel the same way about Impreza, it's ugly but that's what's beautiful about this car
    Write five of your favourite cars in your signature.
    1. Ascari KZ1 2. Maybach Exelero 3. Pininfarina Birdcage
    4. Aston Martin DB9 5. BMW M6
    My ride: '97 Kia Sportage

a ferrari or lambo is purposeful and outrageous, a skyline or supra is purposeful and understated, but regardless of their looks you know what they were meant to do
    -Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.

-I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha.

-Kenny Powers

i havn't read all the posts here but i would be extremely surpriced if no one have brought up the new ford scorpio...when u look at the old one u think that its pretty amazing that they could acctualy make a car thats even uglyer than that! the old one = ugly. the new one = ugly as hell!

The old one wasn't that bad, it was like a bulkier Sierra.

yea i know.. ust got a bit carried away there..:P but... i think that the only good thing about the old scorpio is that u could have a cosworth engine in it! imagine that..:P stopping on a red light and this guy in a brand new mx5 or rx8 pulles up next to u and then when it turns green u just hummiliates him (in what i would call a not so beautiful car, but more or like "normal" back in the days) =)

The Toyota Echo

Thread Information