Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Well if you know your classics you don't need a picture of the Lusso's interior do you?

Putting the dash in the centre would probably make it cheaper to build in left and right hand drive so that they could inflict it on as many poor people as possible and compete with the equally appalling Korean shit. The JE Camira ( the last of the Camiras)was actually quite quick for what it was. I was unfortunate enough to own a wagon as a second car and was surprised at how quick it was. It actually had the same motor that powered the 4 cylinder Calibra although thats hardly a recommendation. I refuse to defend it any more than this though.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Well as you probly well know crisis its is also the same engine that powers the dawoo which i found a bit of a slug (it picked up faster then my datsun but im under the impression they would of topped out near enough to eachother) And they also have that same button thing for reverse on them which was "differnt"
    I was thinking you were going to bag out the P76 which wasnt really a bad car once its quality sissues were sorted out (and most were sorted out under warrenty before the company curled up and died) and the only other downside was they were quite ugly.
    And i also would of though you would of picked up on the 3rd worse car also the XL falcon for all its suspension problems which wernt redesinged for australias conditions so they kept breaking down.

I didnt realise the Camiras engine was in a Daewoo. I dont have much interest in them. I suppose I was surprised by the Camira. I dont mean to imply it was quick, just quicker than I expected it to be. The Leyland alloy V8 was apparently quite good. I read once the problems that Leyland Australia had in producing the P76 but forget the details. It was quite ambitious and they didnt really deserve to fail. The design polarises people but was probably an indication of how difficult is was for a British car company to interpret Australian large car design.

well camiras are faster then you think and also the dawoos do good in that strange power to weight class in the procar series.
    The engine was fine just like the rover v8 but streched out too 4.4 liters it soon became repcos preferd engine over the holden engineit was cos t cutting and interior woes mostly that killed the p76 and it was a little funny looking
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ive seen worse. Looking at that picture its reminds me of Dodge/Chryslers.

Gee - the CAR(s) I HATE MOST
    Volvo's? - not really, just hate the people who drive them - no I'm kidding
    But Volvo's ARE UGLY.
    I can't understand why a company would persist with such a bloody brick of a design and then suddenly wake up and realise that they'd better make some changes. duh!
    Now I now I've read in here somewhere that when you post an opinion - it is 'YOUR OPINION' - but I guess I'll still get screamed down for the following - I HATE 911's for the same reason I HATE VOLVO's.
    In my opinion the 911 is an UGLY CAR and the only reason people bought them was because it wasn't a VW, even though they were built by the same person.
    A RWD, rear engine was always a good idea - but early 911's were no better than VW's. Later model 911's persisted with the ugly bug-eyes because it was cheaper to reuse the existing dies to stamp out the panels and the cars sold (they were still ugly!). All of a sudden Ferdinand has decided that to keep selling them he should adopt Volvo's idea and make them look better.

This is great - I feel much better now

The mags make this Volvo

This is great - I also hate this thing - a Brumby. My Dad had one in the 80's wouldn't pull the skin of a rice pudding!

Can you get chucked off this site for too many posts?
    I hate the WRX too.........
    This is a 2003 car?
    You gotta be kidding.

I promise this is the last one.
    This is an UGLY CAR

Originally posted by BiTurbo
    This is great - I also hate this thing - a Brumby. My Dad had one in the 80's wouldn't pull the skin of a rice pudding!
    Well pitty that i actually quite like them they are also water proof and some people here are dropping WRX motors in them with great results.

saab the only one that dosent suk is the aero
    say hi to ya mum for me

Plymouth Superbird 426 Hemi
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Originally posted by Falcon500
    Well pitty that i actually quite like them they are also water proof and some people here are dropping WRX motors in them with great results.
    Wouldn't that put them in a different class - in every meaning of the word?

Originally posted by DasModell
    Plymouth Superbird 426 Hemi
    Why?.........
    Never seen one in the flesh, but they're considered a muscle car?

Thread Information