Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Maybe I have spoken about this, but the Nissan Murano Cabriolet is a car I hate a lot. I see one floating around occasionally and I always wonder why the owner bought it.

Maybe because they wanted something that seated more people than a Chrysler Sebring Convertible.

Quote Originally Posted by csl177 View Post
    I feel your pain. Conversion therapy is always dodgy... BTW, since I sold the CSL should I change my handle?

Getting a new one would be a better solution...the one with the XJS in it is also not the car I currently own...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Maybe I have spoken about this, but the Nissan Murano Cabriolet is a car I hate a lot. I see one floating around occasionally and I always wonder why the owner bought it.

Maybe because they wanted something that seated more people than a Chrysler Sebring Convertible.
    +1 Because it is an incredibly stupid design exercise, an answer to a question no one asked. Behold... an even more ridiculous Murano DONK. Excrable.

murano.jpg
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Johndick Guest
    Chevrolet Corvair is the worst car of all time!

----------------------------------------
    Minecraft Coding describes the process of using Java code to add personalized items and gameplay to Minecraft. For instance, coders can create their own blocks, and even design unique adventure maps to share with friends
    Last edited by Johndick; 05-16-2022 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
    Chevrolet Corvair is the worst car of all time!

----------------------------------------
    Minecraft Coding describes the process of using Java code to add personalized items and gameplay to Minecraft. For instance, coders can create their own blocks, and even design unique adventure maps to share with friends
    Yes, they were quite bad. Reliability problems, inefficient heater, an engine with not much low-end torque, etc. Even the "high-performance" (turbocharged) version would struggle to run a 1/4 mile in under 18 seconds. Whereas the hi-po Mustang and Barracuda of the same years ('65-'66) could run the 1/4 mile 1-2 seconds faster.

However, the Chevy Vega was probably even worse overall!
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Thread Information