Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Originally posted by Venon
    I don't hate a car in particular....but...the Golf tdi is the worst for me...if it's gray....
    hey why do you hate the golf TDI?
    or do you just think it's boring?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Originally posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    hey why do you hate the golf TDI?
    or do you just think it's boring?
    i don't like diesel....and...yes...it's terribly boring!!

here in Rome about the 80% of Golf are TDI and Gray!!
    UN ANELLO PER MODERARLI...UN ANELLO PER RICHIAMARLI...UN ANELLO PER FERMARLI E NEL BUIO...BANNARLI

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

Originally posted by henk4
    BMW X5

Whats wrong with the BMW x5 ... are you from all those american cars lovers ... american cars s*** and you are so blind in your pride so you just cant see it. With very few exeptions A . cars are big and ugly and lack all the elegance of italian cars or the durability of swedish or german cars none of it. BMW x5 is an exellent car.
    Some Things Never Change

Whats wrong with the X5 bloody hell where do you want to start?its a bloody soft roader for starters! Its a 4 wheel drive with practicly no off-roading capeabilitys.
    Well american cars shit eh? and thats rich asking him if hes so blind with pride are you so blind with pride to see the american cars are well suited to their lifestyles? are you also so blind to see the X5 is an overrated expensive soft roader that costs a small fortune to replace even the smallest thing (from what i heard from a few owners who regret getting them)
    And what are you doing queastioning his decision in an opinion based forum on what car you hate most? wanker

Originally posted by Flanker
    Whats wrong with the BMW x5 ... are you from all those american cars lovers ... american cars s*** and you are so blind in your pride so you just cant see it. With very few exeptions A . cars are big and ugly and lack all the elegance of italian cars or the durability of swedish or german cars none of it. BMW x5 is an exellent car.
    Falcon, also Flanker is entitled to an opinion, but I gave mine without any explanation (you may look at the comments on the X5 elsewhere on this, if they have not yet removed during the big cleaning-uo operation). No need to call him wanker therefore, although I see the poetry that you attempted.

The X5 was designed for the US market, and there it does not stand out as very big. On the other hand in Europe, and that is where I live, this car, together with the Benz and the Cayenne, to name a few others, is simply too large, it takes too much of the road, and the drivers behave as if they actually own the road. A tosser in an X5 is about the worst thing you can encounter while travelling.
    Falcon is right when he mentions the lack of off-road capabilities of these monsters, but most of these will spend 100% of their time on paved roads anyway.

......is simply too large, it takes too much of the road, and the drivers behave as if they actually own the road....

this is why you hate x5??

so a limousine (for example..) is not a good car because is big and "dangerous"??

mah!
    UN ANELLO PER MODERARLI...UN ANELLO PER RICHIAMARLI...UN ANELLO PER FERMARLI E NEL BUIO...BANNARLI

Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

this is why you hate x5??

so a limousine (for example..) is not a good car because is big and "dangerous"??

mah!
    Have you ever driven behind one? Could you see what was in front of it? At least a limousine you can see through. I can accept a delivery van and purposely built off-road vehicle such as the landcruiser, but not a show-off pseudo jeep that will never be used in rough terrain but more by mothers to bring their kids to school, because it is too dangerous for the kids to walk or ride a bike. (you see the praradox in this?)

The question was also what car do you hate, and not whether it is a good car or not.

(do you think that in an A110 you would be able to see the road in front of a SUV by looking underneath the car?)

Falcon, also Flanker is entitled to an opinion, but I gave mine without any explanation (you may look at the comments on the X5 elsewhere on this, if they have not yet removed during the big cleaning-uo operation). No need to call him wanker therefore, although I see the poetry that you attempted.
    Falcon is right when he mentions the lack of off-road capabilities of these monsters, but most of these will spend 100% of their time on paved roads anyway.
    Ok i was wrong to call him a wanker but i typed in my persoanl feelings on the car assuming you felt much the same way and you refering to it as attempted poetry must mean im not too far off.

Originally posted by Falcon500
    Ok i was wrong to call him a wanker but i typed in my persoanl feelings on the car assuming you felt much the same way and you refering to it as attempted poetry must mean im not too far off.
    No sweat, I just noticed that it was actually his first posting, no need to scare people off immediately.

Have you ever driven behind one? Could you see what was in front of it? At least a limousine you can see through. I can accept a delivery van and purposely built off-road vehicle such as the landcruiser, but not a show-off pseudo jeep that will never be used in rough terrain but more by mothers to bring their kids to school, because it is too dangerous for the kids to walk or ride a bike. (you see the praradox in this?)

The question was also what car do you hate, and not whether it is a good car or not.

(do you think that in an A110 you would be able to see the road in front of a SUV by looking underneath the car?)
    ok...you're right...BUT....if I have a ferrari....and you have a BMW 3, I can't see anything....so...are you in a dangerous car????

ok...you're right...BUT....if I have a ferrari....and you have a BMW 3, I can't see anything....so...are you in a dangerous car????
    Yes, all is relative, but I would not try to shove you off the road, which is commen practice with the SUV's.

Just noticed that you are looking forward to seeing part 3 of LoftR in December, isn't it?

Yes, all is relative, but I would not try to shove you off the road, which is commen practice with the SUV's.

Just noticed that you are looking forward to seeing part 3 of LoftR in December, isn't it?

yes...it's right!

me? nooooooooooooo!!

SL 500 stop hating on japanese cars, they make cars that most of the public can afford, cars that are for the real world.
    The car I hate the most is the Mini cooper, they should be outlawed!

Originally posted by DiabloGTR

the new one??

Originally posted by DiabloGTR
    SL 500 stop hating on japanese cars, they make cars that most of the public can afford, cars that are for the real world.
    Stop hating japanese cars! What the hell does that mean? You like em or you dont. You are of course addressing SL500 who has a Mercedes star up his arse. I concur with the new mini, or any mini for that matter. The new one is another BWM marketing cash in. Nice girls car.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Thread Information