Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car do you HATE most?

Audi TT
    New Beetle
    Bugatti Veyron
    Audi Le mans Concept

WHAT IS WITH THE BUBBLES???
    American Muscle: twice the cylinders, twice the awesome!

Not sure if there is a euro version, but in Canada and the U.S. G.M. make probably the ugliest vehicle ever ... the Pontiac Aztec/ Buick Rendezvous.

I don't hate them for any reason other than they are hideous, I've heard them referred to as vagina cars - ugly as sin on the outside , but real nice once you get in

huh ?

Originally posted by Prowl
    Audi TT
    New Beetle
    Bugatti Veyron
    Audi Le mans Concept
    one thing is for sure, not many people agree with you !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Re: huh ?

Originally posted by Misho
    one thing is for sure, not many people agree with you !!
    I can very much imagine why people put the Beetle and the TT high on the list. I don't think he hates the Veyron because of its obvious poor straight line stability, and the Audi Le Mans is too fresh to be hated.

*stupid* i guess i din't mean to say hated the cars, i just hate the way they are shaped. the veyron doesn't look like it should top 250 to me.
    American Muscle: twice the cylinders, twice the awesome!

Originally posted by NoOne
    Not sure if there is a euro version, but in Canada and the U.S. G.M. make probably the ugliest vehicle ever ... the Pontiac Aztec/ Buick Rendezvous.
    i totally forgot about that UGLY car !! although i find that the Buick iteration is much better than the piece of crap Aztek. Some people even buy it in yellow !!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Re: Hey Crisis

Originally posted by more-boost1555
    Don't put me in with those GT retards just cause I don't like the Z. When did I say it sucked cause it's not turbo charged? It sucks cause it's an ugly, overweight, overpriced, and generally overrated car that rips off and ruins the basic beautifull shape of an Audi TT.

For roughly the same money you could have many a better car. Mitso Evo, WRX STI, S2000, Audi TT, or for a little more a nice SVT Cobra Mustang.

That is why I hate The 350 Z.
    how could you prefer the s2000 or audi TT over a 350z, im no fan of its overall shape(g35 looks way better IOM) but a peaky poor performing s2000 or overpriced underpowered TT? even if you dont like the looks common...
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Re: Re: Hey Crisis

Originally posted by megotmea7
    how could you prefer the s2000 or audi TT over a 350z, im no fan of its overall shape(g35 looks way better IOM) but a peaky poor performing s2000 or overpriced underpowered TT? even if you dont like the looks common...
    i hate the 350Z too,and G35
    the S2000(too much)-!-S2000 really SUX

the aztek is probably the UGLIEST cars in the world. but i like the renezvous.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Damn, must be me ...I thought the Aztek and Rendezvous were equally ugly, just maybe in a different way. If I could stand to look at the Buick more closely ..... maybe it is more than just an Aztek with cheap chrome accents.

S2000 isn't that bad....

I mean, I'm no big fan of it either don't get me wrong. But I'd sure as hell rather have it than a P.O.S. 350Z. It looks better, weighs less, probably handles and brakes better (although I have no proof of this, it's just an assumption, I could be wrong. Please tell me if I am!), and is in my opinion just a nicer car. I don't get why all you guys whine about it being too peaky. You sound like a bunch of old men, oh it's too hard to drive around in town everyday. Or it's power band is too narrow. Give me a ****ing break! It's a sports car! It has a four banger so obviously it's gonna need to rev high to make power. But that's why it's so light and handles and brakes well. It's steering is hella sharp too, and surgically precise.

So please quit your bitching, just get a damn six speed in that thing and start rowing those gears. If you ask me driving an engine that revs upwards of 9000 rpms would be a thrill! It's like an F1 engine.

But really it all comes down to aesthetics, I hate the 350Z just that much.

And don't diss the TT either, it may not be the fastest car, but it looks a hell of a lot better than a Z. It has an excuse for it's weight too with all wheel drive, and it's fit and finish is miles beyond most cars.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

this may be way too out there with this and a bit biased but a FD weighs about the same, has more power (260/280 depending on year), has a wider powerband, is more modifiable, has a 8000rpm redline, and IMO handles better or at least on par in most peoples terms with a s2000, however well it handles there is still a better car on the market than it if your about performance and 240 peaky close to redline hp is not my definition of fun, i actually enjoy in-gear acceleration more than the joy of shifting and knowing i have 6 gears to choose from(and having to use every one of them...) and if i sound like an old man i apoligize

Nah it's fine

You have the right to dislike the S2000 just like I can dislike the 350Z. There is no way a front drive car will ever handle as well as a rear driver though, especially when you're talking about pushing all of it's 280 hp to the limit. A rear driver will always out accelerate a front driver whether it be out of a corner or in a drag as long as they are both of the same approximate weight and power.

As for the S2000, like I said I'm not a huge fan of it either. I think it's a nice car and all, but there are much better performers available for the money. Same case with the 350Z, although I don't think it's a nice car as I'm sure you've figured out by now.

If I was looking for a sports car in the same general price range as these two, I would just splurge a little and get an SVT Cobra.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

fwd? what are you talking about? im talking about an FD: a 3rd gen RX-7 which is rwd and outperforms a s2000 on just about every catagory bar mabe ride comfort and gas economy, but i know what your saying, a ford? *ick*

Ohhhhhh....right

Yeah, I've never heard an RX-7 called that before. I just assumed you meant front drive and were talking about Maximas or some such crap. My bad, assuming is a stupid thing to do.
    Last edited by more-boost1555; 09-23-2003 at 01:09 PM.
    Most wanted cars:

Thread Information