Thread: Pictures SL 65AMG and CL 65AMG

Pictures SL 65AMG and CL 65AMG

I don't like Mercedes-Benz but the SL 65AMG and the CL 65AMG are my favorite cars. I'm looking for High Res pictures of these two beauties. I just have pictures from e-bay but I want more cause I'm falling in love for these cars... Damn folk take a look at these beauties....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I take it to the candy shop... 50Cent 1.3 million albums in 1 WEEK-END... INCREDIBLE

I love the CL 65. but it's too heavy... light version please (why not a CSL like the M3?)
    Attached Images Attached Images

OOOoooOOOooooOOOhhh!!!!!!! mercedes
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Those are nice CL Pictures man
    ________
    LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
    Last edited by hec16; 08-20-2011 at 08:25 PM.

I love it

Quote Originally Posted by biggysmalls
    I love the CL 65. but it's too heavy... light version please (why not a CSL like the M3?)
    That's right the car is too heavy and that's what I like. I love this kind of cars. Heavy and powerful... oh damn what a car......
    I take it to the candy shop... 50Cent 1.3 million albums in 1 WEEK-END... INCREDIBLE

Thread Information