Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lith's "What's That Car?"

It does look like a vette stingray but alot of olden day cars are shaped like that.

has everyone given up?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Italian.

Close to a Corvette.

pointy nose.

Bizzarrini of some sort?

Corvette Rondine Coupe?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I recon its either an Alfa Romeo or Maserati. I dont think its a Bizzarini because they had a longer wheel base ... Ive seen that shape before and I think i know what it is i just cant think of the name!

Hint #2: It's a Ferrari
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Ferrari 250 LM? Its definatley got that 250 muscularity ... only a few hundered more varients of 250 to go through

3rd and final hint: it's a variant of the 212

Ferrari 212 export vignale coupe - 1951 ?
    almost sure, that light-blue "glow" on the rear reminds me of the best good looking Ferrari in that color!

Last edited by fede; 08-21-2004 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fede
    Ferrari 212 export vignale coupe - 1951 ?
    almost sure, that light-blue "glow" on the rear reminds me of the best good looking Ferrari in that color!

Thank God, somebody got it!

Points are as follows:

fede - 2
    baddabang - 1
    byronleehk - 1
    Delmaster - 1
    IBrake4Rainbows
    MrVette83 - 1
    Spastik_Roach - 1

Next pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images

one of those chev racing trucks
    Hachi Roku Owner.

right idea, but not a chev

it has a feel like a ford......not too sure tho, i dont follow suvs
    Last edited by CdocZ; 08-22-2004 at 08:42 PM. Reason: realized i had more of an idea of what i was saying then when i originally posted it

Erm, Dodge Dakota/Ram?

Ford F-150?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

ford svt lightning

Hint #1: it's not American

Thread Information